Chapter 39

Y/N pov

I was sure that my heart was going to come out of my chest at the sight of a bruised Wanda with a gun to her head.

"Put your gun down or I will shoot her before your eyes." He seethed as he pushed the gun further on her head as she sobbed.

"Ok." I said as I put it on the ground. "Come on now Boss, it's me you want. I am here now let her go. She has nothing to do with this." I reasoned with him as I started to edge slowly towards them.

"She is everything that has gone wrong between us." He shouted as he pushed Wanda's chair back as she just lay the in pain. "You would have been the one to take over from me. You were better than my own daughter. You were like my own child." He shouted as he approached me.

"Then why treat me like shit. You beat me up from the moment my father couldn't pay you the full money everytime. Every damn time!!" I raised my voice.

"I needed to teach him a lesson." He said through gritted teeth. "He was a worthless excuse of a father. He wasn't even your real dad." He shouted in my face.

"Bullshit." I glared at him. "You don't know anything about my life before I lived with him." I told him as he continued to tower over me

"Yeah I do because I am your real dad." He said through gritted teeth. "I loved your mum so much, we had an affair but she loved him. She fell pregnant and then she broke it off with me. Your father was infertile and he never told your mum. He lied to her and you your whole life."

"LIES." I shouted as I punched him. "Don't you ever mention my mum again." I said as I through another punch. I just couldn't stop punching him until I heard Wanda crying as she lay on the floor. I walked away from him to check on Wanda.

"Hey princess, you're going to be ok." I told her as I started to pick her chair back up.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Wanda." I told as I started to untie her. Before I could even untie one of her arms I was thrown to the floor by a very angry man.

"It seems I need to teach you some manners kid." He said as he started to kick my ribs as I tried to get back up. I could see Wanda's teary eyes as she watched the whole thing as Carol tried to wriggle free. He picked my head up before he hit it on the concrete floor below me making my head spin as he continued to hit me.

Wanda's pov

I watched as he bit Y/N until her face was covered in blood. I was frightened to lose her in front of my eyes. Something that I don't ever want to happen. I heard the door open and three sets of footsteps come running in. Carol and I are both untied before they try to get us to leave.

"Come on Wanda. Let's get you seen to." Bucky said softly as he held me up.

"I am not going without her." I told him as I pointed towards where Y/N lay on the ground as Alexei pinned the Boss and cuffed him. We heard more people run in and I saw Melina heading the agents. When he was out of the room I walked as fast as I could to My Y/N. I watched as she lay there staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Wanda. I promised myself I would find you." She whispered as she looked at me.

"You are going to be fine baby." I told her as I cupped her cheek.

"I know I will be because I have you." She smiled widely. "I love you so much Wanda."

"I love you more Y/N." I smiled tearily at her.

"Not possible." She whispered.

"Hey Y/N, the medics are on their way kid. Keep those eyes open for me yeah." Alexei said as he knelt the other side of her.

"I'm so sorry Wanda." Carol said as she sat beside me.

"It's ok Carol. You tried to protect me as well as you could." I reassured her as Y/N was put on a gurny.

"You two need to get checked out." Bucky told us both as we both nodded. We were taken to the hospital getting our bruises checked over before we joined Alexei in the waiting room. I was shocked when I saw my family there as well. I instantly ran into my mothers comforting embrace as she just held me. We waited for news on Y/N for what felt like hours. Alexei paced the waiting room impatiently as Bucky sat there with his head in his hands.

"Family of Y/N Y/L/N." The doctor said as they entered the room covered in what I assume is Y/Ns blood.

AN
I wonder what will happen next ;)