First Meeting

How you meet them.

Mikasa Ackerman -
    You two first met when you were little kids. Armin introduced you two after he was saved by Mikasa and Eren for the first time. If you were being honest she had scared you at first especially when she glared at you whenever you touched Eren.

    Eventually she started to gravitate towards you whenever the four of you hung out. She didn't talk much but appeared to enjoy your rambling while the boys brushed you off.

    Your friendship was cemented when she brought you a plate of cookies when you were sick. She covered her face with her scarf and ran away as soon as you accepted them. Unfortunately you were separated from the trio after Shiganshina fell.

    "Here, I made you these."

    "Oh, thank you!"

Annie Leonhardt -
    You two met in the military police. You weren't an actual member, you haven't done any training to kill titans, you were a secretary of sorts. Annie had just graduated from the cadet corps so it was her first day. You were running late on getting paper work to Commander Pixus.

    The two of you just so happened to run into each other, literally. You had charged around the corner only to smash into the back of someone. When you sat up to see who you had run into, the only thing you could think of was cheesy pick up lines.

    Luckily no such things came out of your mouth. Annie, unaware of her effect on you, gave you a harsh glare. In spite if her anger, however, she gently gripped your hips and lifted you off of her. A swift look over told her you weren't hurt and she walked away, leaving you on the floor.

    What just happened?

Hange Zoe -
    As Erwin's little sister the two of you were bound to meet at some point especially since many liked you. Even Levi didn't mind you, it helped that you kept your room clean and didn't ask him stupid questions. Levi was awarded the honor of watching you while Erwin went to a meeting in the inner wall. You were only a few years younger than him but you had a tendency to wander and get lost in new environments. So he entrusted you to Levi.

    Levi figured Hange's eccentric personality would keep you distracted enough for him to check the cadets cleaning jobs. It was a good idea but Levi just dumped you in Hange's room with no introductions and left. To your surprise when Hange saw you they didn't even skip a beat instead dragging you over to a chair and made you sit.

    They started asking random questions. Going on about comparing Titan physiology with humans. Marking down whatever answers you managed to give her throughout her rapid fire interrogation.

    "Open your mouth, please."

    "What?"

Sasha Blouse -
    You caught her and Connie sneaking into the cafeteria late at night. You had, of course, seen Sasha around but only knew her as potato girl. You and Connie had spoken a couple times and you found the two of you had a similar taste in humor.

    Before they could say anything you shushed them before leading them to a cabinet filled with baked goods. As you all feasted on the treats Connie introduced you to Sasha. The three of you shared hushed whispers and quiet jokes. It was a wonder that you guys didn't get caught.

    You, Connie, and Sasha became an iconic trio after. Pulling harmless pranks and making stupid jokes constantly. You would be lying if you said you didn't regret not talking to her sooner.

   "Look I know what this looks like-"

   "Shh. I'm not going to turn you in."

Historia -
    You were a passerby who saw saw her fall onto the cart after killing her father. You, being the nice person you are, rushed over to see if she was okay. When she flipped over you were met with the full force of a goddess.

    Flabbergasted you barely managed to ask if she was okay. She gave you a sweet smile and took your outstretched hand. You managed to give her a big smile back as you helped her up.

    After Historia's big speech you helped her down. She took your hand and pulled you away from the crowd. Historia thanked you before running over to a group of people in green cloaks. The both of you managed to run into each other often after that becoming fast friends.

   "It's a shame that we keep meeting like this."

   "I'd say I'm lucky that I keep seeing you so often."

Ymir -
    She had seen you on the streets before both of you joined the cadets. You only joined to get a roof over your head and free food. Growing up as an orphan on the streets made you wary of others so you never interacted with anyone unless absolutely required.

    Jean decided to confront you about your introverted ways. You were about to smack him before Ymir stopped him. She managed to threaten him away from you. She gave you a cheeky smile before leaning against a nearby table.

    Ymir introduced herself and invited you to hang out with her and Christa during lunch tomorrow. She made multiple comments about how she would've loved to see you give Jean a piece of your mind but she wanted to hangout more before you got kicked out.

   "I like you."

   "You don't know me."

   "No, but I want to."