chapter 39

"but you know what I still love you" she replied with gleam in her eyes.

He lifted his face to look at her, but all he could see was adoration, affection for himself in her eyes.

I swear she is the prettiest woman on earth, he thought.

He gently cupped her face with his cold hands but found her warm, and calm. She was soothing to his touch. She looked at him with affection.

"You know what I really don't know why god blessed me with you. I never deserved you. You stepped into my dark world like a blooming flower and lit up everything around me. I'm the happiest man today. You gave me the reason to live my life, our beautiful daughter Alaya. I love you." He said while he looked into her deep, attractive eyes.

She blushed at his confession and lifted her heavy eyelashes down.

"And I also wonder why god made you love me. Because I never thought I'll have someone who'll love me endlessly. I'm happy I'm the only person who witnessed your dark side as well as brightest side. I forgave you for all the pain you caused me because I fell in love with you. That day when you took my virginity, I willingly gave you because I never saw that affection, love in your eyes for me before that" she said while they looked lost in love.

"But I still can't forgive myself for those cruel things I did to you" he said with guilt.

"It's okay. I will make you forget it later" she caressed his cheek.

"Don't do that" he said huskily.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm feeling the urge to take you right now" he said while love subsided with lust.

She smiled at his confession and blushed more.

"Then does this mean I can be inside you right now" he whispered into her ear, his voice sounding needy.

She cupped and pulled his face closer to herself and placed a peck on his lips. He smiled.

He instantly pulled her face to himself again and joint his lips with hers. He sucked on to her lavish lips. While she felt pleasure arising between her thighs.
He nibbled on to her lower lip and she gasped, taking advantage he let his tongue roam inside her. Uniting with her tongue, they danced together and intermingled like one. He sucked the breath out of her not giving her a chance to calm herself.
She gripped his hair and pulled him more closer to herself, their chest touching.
His kiss was full love, lust, need, affection, but most of all passionate.

He hurriedly pulled up her shirt, rubbing his fingers along her bare skin of stomach. It gave her goosebumps and she smiled.

And soon they were encaged in the moment if intimacy. He groping her breasts, sucking them and nibbling on her nipples. While he heard the sweetest moans from her. She gripped onto his biceps and dug her nails deep into his perfect carved back.

He groaned in response. He thrusted into her deep and she moaned his name earning a satisfied smirk from him. With every thrust she felt her release near. While nuzzled into her neck feeling and inhaling her scent.

She bit her lip while she looked at him, he looked so sexy with his carved muscles popping out, all for her eyes to crave.

"You wanna bit me?" He asked while she looked at him with adoration.

"You don't need to ask for that" she replied.

He smirked and thrusted into her once again while in return she bit on to his shoulder, sinking her teeth deep into him. He groaned in response.

"Why so harsh?" He asked with painful smile.

"I returned it back." She chuckled and looked at her latest work.

Lisa stirred in sleep and they could hardly control their laugh.

"Get off me now! Or she will wake up" she whispered hardly.

"I don't want to" he refused.

"Then you will babysit her if she wakes up in the middle of the night" she said sternly but amusing.

"That's not what I want to do right now. Because I'm tired after pleasing my wife and office, so I would prefer to sleep" he said smilingly.

"Then Mr. Husband please sleep because I want to sleep too, I'm also tired along with you." She replied.

"Can you sleep in my arms. I promise I will not make a noise and no touching. I will sleep only" he pleaded.

She thought for a moment, and then she replied, "okay".

They both laughed a bit and then snuggled into his arms. He pulled her close to his chest and place a kiss on her forehead. She kissed him back.
Then they both slept like two lovers in each other's arms.

The morning was beautiful as usual fur them. She made breakfast for him Lisa played around. And he got ready for his office.
They had breakfast together while they also fed Lisa. Now Lisa used to sit with them on chair. She started to sit but she needed a hand back to make sure she not falls.

Everything was in place now. Everything seemed like eternal. They were a perfect family. Looking like the happiest couple on earth.

In few years they started looking best  school for lisa. She was the only strong reason of their lives. Their dearest daughter.