Primordial orange[Hex]

[3rd person pov]

[In the underworld aka HELL]

Two demons fighting,
Trading blows,creating strong shockwaves.
As every weak demons are running away.Suddenly a red haired demon appears.

[Noir pov]

I am currently fighting Orange.
We trade blows,it was like two worlds collide.
I thought "How did he even get this strong"
Then that bastard ROUGE appears out of nowhere and said"Stop, you fools".
I glance towards Hex signalling to stop.He understood the meaning and stopped fighting "I was wondering why would all the primordials come to this place?" I said to Rouge.

[Hex aka Orange Pov]

"Yeah I was also wondering what could happened to have your attention caught toward us?" I said to my fellow demons.

[Rouge pov]

"Oi oi don't act like you don't know, this whole hell knows what the hell is happening" i said to my two dumb fellow primordials.
"Do you two want to destroy this place?.I asked.
Then Hex spoke"Nah just wanted to test my strength against one of the two strongest primordial"he said.
"Ooh then want to fight?" I asked
He said " Nope, You know what I don't like fighting against dudes i don't stand a chance" he said.Then i turned towards Noir
And asked "What were you thinking you Idiot?".
He just dissappeard.
HUH?"Did he just ignore me?" I shouted.

[Blanc Pov]

"Ara,Hex chan?"i said.he suddenly tried to run away but to no avail i caught him".
He yelled "why is this happening, Oi let go of me"."No way I am going to throw away this chance." I said as I hug him tightly.i don't know why but he is just too cute,I thought.
As he was desperately trying to get himself off of me Jaune came and took him from me and ran off, Whaaatttt? I yelled as I ran after them.Jaune just a little more please!!!!I pleaded as I ran after them.Jaune is His girlfriend.

Violet was just standing there smiling smugly..

[Yellow aka Jaune pov]

As I was watching my beloved and Noir fight  from afar with the Rouge,Blanc,Violet, Vert and bleu.Suddenly Rouge said"oi Jaune,we need to stop your boyfriend and that idiot or this place will be destroyed" in response I glared at him as I saw Hex was having fun, and I didn't want anyone from ruining it.But I understood what the consequences are and decided to go with them.
When we got there and talk for some time Blanc was hugging Hex i didn't like it so I grab him by his wrist and ran away.Then we got to a secluded place we completly erased our presence so they cannot find us.
I was pouting.

[Hex pov]

Hm?Are! what's wrong? I asked jaune as I was cornering her to the wall bcoz she is so cute when she was pouting that I couldn't control myself so I kissed her.when we seperated as we were gasping for air, she was blushing so hard that I got a nosebleed.

<Time skip>

I got a skill called Great sage a million years ago.Jaune and I was together at my place for a half million years now,
Hey jaune, "What do you think he is doing?"
"I don't know but I heard he was summoned and he destroyed two kingdom and evolved into a demon lord." She said.
Yes we were talking about Guy crimson former Rouge.

Then suddenly i saw an interesting man covered in blood trying to summon demons
He was so powerful to summon me and jaune together and we decided to answer his call..