Destruction and Awakening.

<Flashback>

[Priest pov]

We were sent to cure demonic curses in a small nation with holy magic as they requested.(Some random nation)

As we were curing people
The king came and asked for the head priest then the head priest came and greeted the king but their intention was to kidnap us and ask for money bcoz of they were a small nation there were not money from holy kingdom of Ruberios.The king and the people everyone was involved in this but we protested and they killed 10 of us now there wer only 50 of us and we didn't know what to do we had power but they were trying to seal i used spatial motion to escape with my 2 friends others were killed.we didn't know what to do but if we try go back to Ruberios we will be killed when trying so we decided to summon demons.

<Flashback end>

[3rd person pov]

<In the middle if the forest>

50 people was using their life force and magicules to summon demons.

A black mist covered the portal and to their disappointment only two demons were summoned all of the priests were cursing the head priest for not letting them be caught.But the head priest knew this demons were not some lowly demons.he thought this were Arch demons.

[Hex pov]

As we were summoned.
I asked them "now then people,May I know what do you want from me and my cute girlfriend?
Jaune was blushing as she heard I called her cute.

We were hovering in the air.The people below had a dumbfounded expression as we were chit-chatting.
Suddenly the old looking man in the front said. Please kill the king of this nation and kill the people of this nation also.

As we heard that we had a evil grin as I asked him" so basically you summoned us to destroy this nation"

"Well then we shall take all the souls you and this nation also"

I said the people below had a smile and they were also scared.

We took the fifty souls and I took 25 and jaune took 25.

<Time skip>
We got 40,000 souls so we decided to divide by 2..

We were looking at the destruction we caused.
We had perfect control over 20,000 souls as we evolved then we woke up in top of a hill.during the evolution we Named ourselves i named me Ray and jaune named her Carrera.I sensed a distortion in space
As I looked behind me.

What do you want? I asked as jaune and me looking at a certain red haired demon.

Demon lord Guy Crimson?

"Oh don't need to be so alarmed" Guy said as he approached me and touch my cheek with his two hands as Jaune behind me was emitting a killer aura sent shiver down my spine. I suddenly moved away from him.

He said " you are not so fun"
"I know" I said

"So what do you want?" Jaune asked him

"This place is not very good to talk" he said as a portal opens and two familiar demons come out saying " long time no see, jaune,Hex lovey dovey as always are you"

We greeted them" long time no see rain,mizari". By the way It's Ray and Carrera now.

We entered the portal as we were now in his territory he invited us to talk.
There were 4 chairs and a round table as we sat down we felt a presence of some power rivaling true dragons but I was wrong it was a true dragon.The Ice dragon Velzard.

[Velzard pov]

I saw 2 demons one was an orange haired and the other was a yellow haired female demon who was hugging the orange haired's arm.
I decided to go meet them.
Suddenly the demons look at me and who are you? They asked.i said I don't give my names to some demons but you guys are an exception. I am Frost Dragon Velzard.
They had a dumbfounded expression and looked at Guy. By the way what are your names? i asked

Ray, The orange haired said.

Carerra, The yellow haired said.

I see, Nice to meet you two i said as I seated myself at the free chair.

Rain and mizari came with four glasses and poured wine in it.

I got an idea they were primordial demons from they talk to Guy,Rain and Mizari.

The topic Guy introduced us was.....

Look forward to the next chapter and you will know what the topic and what will happen to the Duo Demon Lords......

And their skills evolved during the evolution.