Ren's Rituals are WEIRD

"I'm gonna need this stick... And that leaf... Maybe that tree." I grab the stick and leaf, then run over to the palm tree. I pull down a bunch of branches and stack them into a heap-like stack. Then I look around and gain energy. The power withing me is growing. I roar and then fire erupts from around me and onto the heap.

The heap burns brightly. I nod in success.

Picking up the long stick, I gather energy once again. Aiming it at the stick, seeds form around me. I release them at the stick. As planned, the stick starts to glow. Then I charge, grabbing it. The stick is now wrapped in vines and has a seed on top. It's barely a stick anymore, now a staff.

I close my eyes and start chanting. "Rise, Beast within our souls. Rise, Mighty Beast that overrules. RISE, MIGHTY BEAST TO CONQUER ALL!" I breath heavily and thrust my staff into the fire.

Waiting silently, my eyes start to water.

Nothing.

~*Strong POV*~

"Am I the only one who's suddenly sorta sleepy?" I ask while munching on Seki's chocolate chip cookies.

"Not really." Juel responds and grabs another cookie.

"We'll you're never tired, really." Akiko tells the brunette then turns to me. "I think it's just the cookies, Strong."

"Um, guys?" Vixen asks. She was sorta quiet earlier tonight, just staring out the window. "You might wanna see this."

"What?" We all gather around her.

"It's just that everyone is asleep... I hope." She steps away from the window to reveal Gijinkas fallen on the  ground, looking like they're practically dead.

~*Ren POV*~

I sigh. This is my 4th try and there's still no sign of the Beast I'm looking for.

I add more kindling to the fire to make it burn brighter. I improve the staff. And when I chant the ritual, I make sure to make it louder and clearer, even adding more on to the end.

Nothing. Still. Just the fire, the staff, and myself.

This is crazy. "ARRGH!" I scream. "WHY AREN'T YOU SHOWING YOURSELF? I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING. AND IN RETURN, YOU STILL DO NOTHING BUT HIDE! WHY?"

Nothing happens, of course. I expected it. I start to walk away, but my feet grow heavy and I'm forced to turn back.

The fire burns out abruptly.

My staff drops to the ground.

Fog floods in from the forest.

The ground starts rumbling.

The smoke from the fire starts swirling around me when something rockets out of the sky.

It's a star.

A raspy voice speaks slowly. "Ren... You. Summoned me. If I am corrrect?"

I think it's a question, but I'm too stunned to answer. Instead, I just nod.

"Wellll. If you... Summoned me... You mussst have goood. Reeeasoonnssss... I am coooorect, am I not?"

I hesitate.

"I am...  Waaaiting foorr an aaansweer, chiiild."

~~*~~*~*~*~*

A/N: well sorry for another cliffhanger... but onestly I have no idea what'll happen next.....

I'll need time to think. I'm trying ot update some oneshots, but I don't really have any ideas.

I have like 4 oneshot books, so plesh suggest someone in the form of a comment.

thanks.

bye.

i gotta go brainstorm an idea or two for this book.

also, guys, we have like 900 reads on this book.

that's insane.

bye for real.

wait.... i know i had one other thing to say...........

OH CHEESECAKE AND PEANUT BUTTER I FORGOT.