FINALLY!

A/N: guys, it is finally time for me to officially start this story! Special thanks to Shinyshinx for auditioning ONE LAST CHARACTER. So now this story will begin! Oh I'm so excited! FYI, I won't be doing any audition scenes. Just cuz we all know that they make it in.

So we start the real story with a letter. Again.

I dash outside, with Aiden and Hestia on my heels. We race to the mailbox, opening it so forcefully that I pull it off the wooden post hammered in to the ground. I stare at the mailbox in my paws and burst out laughing.

Meanwhile, Aiden was jumping to knock the mailbox out of my paws, but Hestia beats him to it. She had run across our yard and hopped up on our wire fence. Now she jumps on my shoulders and tries to yank it out of my paws, but I hold it tightly from both of them.

They still go at this for about two more minutes until Aiden yells, "Big sis, just open it already!"

I nod at him and do just that. Inside the rusty old mailbox are three silver and dark purple letters with fancy silver calligraphy spelling out the addresses to Aiden, Hestia, and me. 

Sitting down in our pile of leaves, I hand out the envelopes and tell them,"On the count of three, we'll open them."

"One..." I start.

"Two..."  Aiden and Hestia continue simultaneously.

"THREE!" we yell and rip open our dainty envelopes.

I skim through until I find something interesting, and apparently, Aiden and Hestia have, too. We at least start in unison, "Sekia/Aiden/Hestia, you have a very-"

 This is where Aiden takes over. "- creative way to get things done. With your original and unique spirit, it is of with great pleasure that we, the staff of Nova Academy, proudly welcome you, Aiden, to Nova Academy."

Hestia just starts over. "Hestia, you are a very smart  yet quiet young Houndour. With your smart brain, we hope that we can bring you out of your shell. Hestia, it is of with great pleasure that we, the staff of Nova Academy, proudly welcome you to Nova Academy."

I smile as I start over as well. "Sekia, you have a very fiery spirit. With your burning ambition to stand out, Sekia, it is of with great pleasure that we, the staff of Nova Academy, proudly welcome you to Nova Academy!"

We all grin for a second, but then I grab my little brother and hug him. Hestia jumps in as well, and we fall into the leaves, laughing happily.