Those Boys Are So Interesting

~*Sekia POV*~

I yawn and look up from my book. "Juel, did I fall asleep?"

"Yup. You should really get back to work on your math homework, then we can go get some new headphones for me."

"And what do I get out of this amazing deal?" I ask sarcastically.

"Well, one, you get finished math homework, and two, you... Um.... Oh! I'll buy you some new hurdles!" She grins.

"Fiiiine." I open my math textbook and try to focus, but it's hard.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally, at 11:46 PM, I finish my math. "Well, come on, let's go!" Juel squeals and runs through the front door.

"Okay, I'll meet you outside our dorm." I run over to the kitchenette and grab a chocolate cupcake. I quickly wolf it down then dash out onto the balcony. I look down and nobody's on their balconies below me. I swiftly jump off the edge and land with enough grace to land on the balcony below my dorm. When I jump off of that balcony, I manage to grab onto the fire escape route two floors below me. Why there's a fire escape in the Fire type dormitory, I may never know. Then I start racing the rest of the way down the stairs until I stand on the craggy ground surrounding the Flare Dorm.

"There you are--- wait... How-- you-- through--the fire---" Juel stutters, staring at me.

"I jumped down two balconies and ran down the fire escape." I shrug.

"Okayyyyy.... So. Let's go."

~*~*~*

As we leave the school's department store, Eeveeloution Odds and Ends, I hear something rustling.

"Um... What was that?" I ask, gripping my bags tightly.

"Not sure. Probably just the wind." Juel replies.

But right as  we pass the big fountain leading off to the water dorms, I short boy no more than 10 slides up to us. "Hey.... How come I've never met you two beauties before?" He flips his sleek black hair. "Antwan, WE'VE GOTTA KEEPER! BRING THE GIFT CARD!"

To my surprise, little Antwan Jr. emerges out of the bushes, holding an International House of Cheesecake, or IHOC gift card. He just looks at the older boy with a puzzled look. "Ummm....."

"Dude! This is your cue! Now ask them." He elbows Antwan.

"But... One of them's my-"

"Fine. I'LL ask them." He whispers harshly then turns to us. "So... I'm Strong. And I was thinking... You. Me. IHOC. 8:30. Friday night. Or we could double date. Fire Girl and me and Antwan and Redhead. You up for it?" He grins slyly.

"REDHEAD HAS A NAME AND THAT NAME IS MY SISTER!!!" Antwan screams.

"Fine. Redhead with me and Fire Girl with Antwan." Strong shrugs.

"Excuse us, but we don't even know who you are! So I'm sorry, but the answer is NO for the date. It was a nice offer, but not today." I reply and stride away.

Juielett picks up Antwan Jr. and walks off. "Antwan, it's time for bed. You can sleep in our dorm tonight if you want, but first you have to give me that gift card. Deal?"

Antwan nods drowsily.

~* Strong POV *~

 "Hmph.... There's no reason for her to just walk away like that. I was gonna tell her who I am, but nooooooooooo. She just walked away." I cross my arms.

"Hey kid!" A voice calls out behind me. "Ya wan' help tah get that gurl?"

I spin around to see a tall boy with dark red spiky hair, an orange scarf, a red leather vest, and baggy orange pants standing behind me. "Nice tah meet'cha. The name's Kyrillios. And I'm the BEST gurl magnet EVAH. So I thin' ya need mah help. How bout it?"

I just look at him. "Freak!" I scream and slap him with all 4 of my arms.

And THE END of this chapter. Sorry about the weird ending, but I need to think about what happens next and I really wanted to update, now that I know that there are at least 3 of you who are looking forward to updates to this book. So I'm trying my hardest to use all of my free time writing more of this story. So I hope you enjoyed, and if youh ave any ideas for the next chapter or any questions about this chapter, please comment! I take all suggestions into consideration!

    Shine Bright,

                    Peace Out from PokeNova