Prologue

???: Time, it's not something you would want to mess with. But, there will always be those who want to control history for themselves. One of them, was feared by Supreme Kai of Time. His name... was Demigra. He had almost succeeded in destroying the Time Nest, if it wasn't for three brave Heroes...

-Unknown Location-

A figure zooms by and hits a very large crystal, cracking it. The figure groans in pain, he looks up and quickly blocks a punch from his opponent. This was Nathan (17), who was in Super Saiyan 3, his opponent was Demon God Demigra himself, only Demigra looked different. His entire body buffed up, as he took a more demonic look.

 His entire body buffed up, as he took a more demonic look

Demigra: I must commend you, Son Nathan

Demigra: I must commend you, Son Nathan. Not many last this long against me in this form, you should feel honored, you're the first.

Xeno Nathan: Heh, is that right? Don't think this means I'll let you get away with this Demigra, I won't let you change history!

???(X2): KAMEHAMEHA!

Two blue beams shoots Demigra away from Nathan, allowing him to catch his breath. He turns around and sees his rival and friend, Ace (19), along with his girlfriend Son Saichi (16). Ace's hair was golden as blue electricity surrounds his body, as Saichi's hair was like Nathan's in terms of being golden and long. Nathan smiles at the two of them.

Nathan: And here I thought I would have to do this alone.

Ace: Think you can keep going?

Nathan: What you getting sleepy?

Saichi: Boys, not now.

Both: Sorry...

With a smirk from all three, they rush at Demigra. The Demon God growled, he swings his arm at them, causing all three of to move out of the way to avoid getting hit. Nathan then fires multiple ki blasts at Demigra's back, causing him to scream in pain before unleashing a blast from his hands making Nathan go flying from the attack. 

Saichi: Nathan!

Ace: Dammit! MASENKO