PART TWELVE

FIVE YEARS LATER!

It's been five years since it's happened and it's been five years Yibo didn't interact with Zhan. It not that Yibo didn't want to but after what happened that night Xiao Zhan was nowhere to be seen. Not even his friends, Yu Bin and his sister,Meng Ziyi was seen in the school.

This five years felt like hell for Yibo. Many things happening. After Zhan walked away from Yibo, not even once Zhan appears in front of Yibo. Zhan disappearence make Yibo crazy.

And because of the craziness he killed He Peng with a pen by stabbing his neck choking him to death in front of his classmates. Well it's not his fault it's He Peng fault, He was the one provoke Yibo to do it. Asking Yibo about the night Yibo raped Zhan. Even though He Peng doesn't know who Yibo slept with but still He Peng big mouth is very annoying.

Yibo also laughed internally because He Peng keep saying that Zhan didn't want to talked to Yibo again because he cheated by sleeping with someone else. So stupid. While the real reason Zhan gone was because of him. Well technically not him if He Peng doesn't give him that drug he won't force himself to Zhan.

Thinking about that make Yibo feel mad at himself. Yibo been through a lot this Five years, after he killed He Peng, He Peng father, He RuoHan came to Yibo's mansion not really Yibo's but his family mansion.

He RuoHan want Wang Yibo to kneel in front of him but Wang Yizhou who didn't like someone treat his son like that interfere.

So War broke between Wang Family and He Family. The greatest war in Mafia world because Wang and He Family was the top three in Mafia world.

Now Yibo, his friends and his family were going on a vacation to Japan since Wang Yibo mother want to see the cherry blossom tree. And Wang Yibo as a good son just fulfill his mother request.

Now here they are in Osaka train station since Osaka is more near to Nara than Kyoto, where Mt Yoshino located, they can just used a helicopter or anything to go there but Yibo's mother want to keep low key since she wants to go with peace.

After arriving at Nara they walked through the places taking pictures and having a lunch break before continuing their journey.

Three hours walking around, they decide to rest on nearby hotel, Scenic inn Yoshikomukan.

~~~

It's been two days they stayed in Nara. Walking around the mountains and having a photoshoot there. They decide to go back to Osaka to go shopping.

"Yibo... let's go there!!"

Said his friends, Zanjin and Haoxuan excitedly pulling him by his arm bringing him to the shop full of anime leaving his parents having a date.

While they are in the shop, Yibo saw someone familiar.

'Zhan..'

Yibo grabbed the person arm and not a surprise that person is whom he was expecting to see.

~~~

Hai again my lovely Reader!! Sorry this chapter is boring aha. I don't know what to write.

Well next chapter there'll be Our Zhan ge and of course BrightWin and other guest appearance.

Vote and comment thanks!! Do follow me!!

iZzJaEgEr~•