Happy Halloween!

(A/N) This Halloween special took more time than I'd thought. I wrote this to celebrate Halloween and for fun. I hope you enjoy this :)

"Ah-Ahri . . . ? G-Guys . . . ?" I called out, hearing my voice shaking as they came out of my throat.

When I entered my apartment, everything was dark except for the automatic light on the ceiling of the entrance ceiling. It was night, and Ahri had asked me to go to the convenience store and buy some snacks.

I bought some potato chips, soda cans, and a chocolate bar for Ahri.

Nobody answered my call.

Feeling chill washing down my back, I quietly put down the plastic bag full of snacks on the ground. Then, the automatic light that was attached to the ceiling of the entrance turned off, letting darkness claim the entire apartment.

Gulping, I slowly started walking toward the living room, touching the wall for the light switch.

'Where did they go?' I wondered, goosebumps popping on my arms and back.

Suddenly, something tall jumped out from behind the sofa, landing in front of it. I yelped in surprise, staggering back from the tall figure.

"Wh-Who are you?!" I shrieked, my heart racing in fear.

The figure didn't answer. Instead, it slowly raised its head, and I saw a pair of long horns sticking out of its head, and long claws on its fingers.

I froze when I saw them, feeling my face turning white in shock and horror.

Then, the figure started approaching me menacingly.

Screaming, I ran straight to Ahri's room. Slamming into the door, I quickly opened it, ran in, and shut it behind me. Pushing my back into it, I tried to calm my heart down.

But then, I noticed something on Ahri's king-sized bed.

A woman who had her back on me.

She was wearing something like a tattered one-piece white dress, and she was sitting on the bed, hugging her knees while sobbing.

I stopped breathing.

The woman suddenly stopped crying and slowly turned her head around. Her face was covered by her long hair, but I saw eyes behind them.

It was enough for me to make me burst out of Ahri's room, screaming like a mad man. I ran wildly to my room, not noticing nor caring about the first figure in the living room.

'Wh-What are they?!' I thought, panic rising from within me. Then, crashing into the door of my room, I quickly opened it and entered. Slamming it shut behind me, I pressed my back into it and slowly slid down to the ground, feeling safe in my room.

But it didn't last.

I noticed a woman standing in front of the wall opposite of me, her back also turned on me. She was eating something, and each sound of teeth chomping into . . . something made the hairs on my arms stand up.

She stopped eating and whirled around. The woman was wearing a pure-white hanbok dress, her unruly black hair reaching her back and chest, fox ears looking like demon horns, and nine fox tails spread behind her like a maw of the beast. Her hanbok and lips were covered with blood, and I saw that she was holding raw meat covered in blood in his hands.

I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out, As she slowly started approaching me, low, creepy laughter started coming out of her mouth. Each of her steps made me jolt and my head and shoulders start shaking.

Then, I felt something wet fall onto my head and hands. Staring down, I saw drops of blood on my hands. Then, feeling my heart drop into oblivion, I slowly looked up.

At the ceiling, a humanoid figure was pressed onto it, her legs and arms spread across it like some kind of a spider. She was wearing a fancy-looking black dress splattered with blood, and the blood that had dripped onto me came from the mouth opened to show her sharp-looking teeth.

When my eyes met her golden eyes, I instantly lost consciousness.

*

Ahri, who was dressed up as a gumiho; Evelynn, who was dressed up as a rich vampire lady, Akali, who was dressed up as the ghost from The Ring, and Kai'Sa, who was dressed up as a demoness stared down at Jeffric who was knocked out cold on the ground.

There was an awkward silence before Akali spoke up.

"We . . . I think we screwed up, guys."