Chapter 12

Arsen

        The guys and I were sitting around staring at the t.v. screen with nothing better to do. It didn't seem the same without Celine here to hang out with. Eight sighed.

    "Maybe we should go to the party," He said. Crooks sat up and looked at him.

    "Yeah, I think we should too. Celine did say that it was her first party, why not go make it fun for her?" Pierce had a conflicted look on his face.

    "Nah, I think we should just stay here. I bought Grand Theft Auto V." he said, pulling it out. They all sighed. For once, Cage was actually awake.

"Guys, maybe we should go." We all looked at Cage and stared.

"I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I love Celine like, I don't know, I just do sort of like a  little sister, or a best friend. So if you guys don't go, I will." We all stared at him in shock. Normally when Cage said anything it was just stuff we didn't understand, but this was different. He was actually talking about something he cared about.

"Well, I guess you leave us no choice." I said standing.

"Alright, go get dressed, be back here 10 minutes." They all agreed and left to get ready.

I walked into my room and took a quick shower, then got dressed. The guys got there on time and were all talking and laughing as we walked over to the girls dorms.

*            *            *

We heard the party, before we actually got to the party. We walked in and everyone stopped and looked at us. A few girls started giggling and whispering to each other while the guys gave us nods and glares. I ignored them though because I was only looking for one person. Cage suddenly got hungry and walked into the kitchen. Eight went with him. I was stuck with Pierce and Crooks. Only, Crooks, being the ladies man, found some girls to stalk for the night.

I looked at Cage crazy and turned to Pierce. "He gave that whole speech about how he loved Celine and they all agreed and we're the only ones really looking for her." He laughed and nodded agreeing with me.

    "How about I go this way, you go that way." Pierce said and I nodded and we went our separate directions.

I, in fact, didn't find Celine. She found me. I was walking around on the dance floor to get to the DJ booth, for a better view when I heard: "Arsen!" I looked and there she was wearing this black dress. I couldn't help but stare. It hugged her body in all the right places. I honestly questioned if this was the same Celine that I lived with. She was smiling and laughing and, I don't know, being silly.

"Celine?" Her smile widened and she nodded.

"In the flesh, come dance with me!" She said excitedly. My eyes widened, but I followed her lead anyway

    She started dancing throwing her hair around. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to do this sexy dance. I had to admit, I was getting a little excited in a few places.

    "Celine, there you are!" I looked over and saw Cheri standing there. She had this fake smile plastered on her face. She saw my hands wrapped around Celine's waist and she frowned.

    "Oh my gosh, Cheri! Hey!!!! How are you?! Awesome party!" She laughed really loud and stumbled to the side. Was she drunk? She let out this loud burp and that confirmed it. I smirked and told Cheri we would see her later before leading Celine outside to the courtyard.

    "Awww, Arsen why'd we leave the parrrtyy?!" She slurred. I laughed and sat her down on the bench.

    "Because, you're drunk." I said trying to keep my laughter under control.