[ 01 ]

Sadness is also a kind of defense

↬Third Person Point Of View↫

As Aurelia entered the class she was met with silence except the sound of scribbling , pen clicking and the sound of someone biting their nails.

She went near the teachers table and apologized for coming late on her first day before taking the test paper that her teacher handed her.

Aurelia went and sat at the last row near by the window. She took out her writing utensils.

She had already studied this chapter in her previous school so it was easy as a pie. She finished her test within 15 minutes.

Aurelia looked around the room and saw that everyone was still doing the test.

Stress and confusion filled the room. The students were doing the test slowly and carefully since it will determine whether they will stay in the upper class or not.

The school bell rang indicating it was time for their other subject to start. The entire class send frustrated groans before handing over their paper to the teacher.

The teacher came near Aurelia's table and was surprised that she had completed the test fully.

• • • • • • • • • •

so first chapter done. I know it's super short but the next chapter is long so hope you read it.

QOTD :

when did you join Wattpad?