⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ Sudden change (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
─────────────────────────

╰►. 現実は退屈です ﹅♥︎₊˚

─────────────────────────

The cold morning wind hit Takemichi's tired face as Chifuyu carried him on his back, running fast. "It's been so long since I've seen you Mitchy. The last time we had an adventure was at the end of 5th grade. It was the last day of school and you and your buddies were role-playing as heroes on a mission!" Chifuyu laughed as memories of when Takemichi was happier filled his mind.

"You were so much fun back then. Your worlds were so creative and amazing. I loved going on adventures with you." Takemichi noted as the feline let out a painful laugh. It's true. There was once a time where the boy could be carefree, think up of anything, and wouldn't get ridiculed for it. He even died his hair blonde to match the boss of his worlds' hair.

Nowadays, he sits in his room. Only thoughts about upcoming tests and what chores he had to complete were what filled his brain. Or even thoughts of sadness came and went.

"Yeah, I do remember actually." The boy stated. "Back when I was younger, I could be carefree. Now, I don't even have time to think about my hobbies." He looked up at the dark morning sky. The stars were barely visible, and the moon wasn't visible. It reminded Takemichi of himself. Once bright, but in the darkness, his light wasn't shown.

A light feeling of warmth wrapped around Takemichi. Chifuyu used his tail like a small scarf for his creator. "But now we're back! And we're here for you!" Chifuyu let out a big laugh. "You can think about your hobbies or, or maybe get back into drawing." The thought of being told that he could draw freely, and be the child he is, made his heart jump a bit.

─────────────────────────

༉‧₊˚🔭彡

─────────────────────────

After a few minutes, the duo reached the entrance of a shrine. Takemichi immediately recognized the park and the entranceway. Back when he was little, he visited this shrine for New Year. He randomly made up three new characters as he went up the stairs. One, a cat spirit that was the main character's partner. Another, a normal ghost spirit who loved to beat up random people. Takemichi loved the ghost because the ghost used to be good a P.E. which was the subject he hated.

And lastly, the deity spirit of the underworld. In Elementary school, everyone was scared of underworld characters, and always cried when they heard stories told about school wonders. But Takemichi always thought the poor spirits were misunderstood. So he came up with the character that seems and acts scary, but really the deity is a foodie who gets upset over the smallest inconveniences to him.

There they were, standing in front of him. The cat spirit, Matsuno Chifuyu, his partner. The ghost spirit, Keisuke Baji, the badass athlete, and finally...

"Good to see you Takemitchy. I'm so glad you remembered us." The blonde deity walked to the ravenette and held his hand out. Takemichi couldn't believe his eyes. The childhood personification of his imaginations we're really standing in front of him. "Go say Hi to Mikey! He's missed you this whole time!" Baji pushed Takemichi playfully into the arms of the deity.

Sano Manjirō, or Mikey. The deity of darkness, the misunderstood one.

─────────────────────────

╰►章の終わり﹅♥︎₊˚

─────────────────────────