chapter 2

Bunny

Only when the door opened and the two were confronted with the cold evening air did Hyunjin stop. "I'll call someone for a minute, okay?" With a smile, he turned away from Minho and walked a few steps, holding his cell phone to his ear.

Minho cursed that he relied on Jisung's words. "Damn it' s really cold." He muttered, wrapping his arms around his own body.

Minho tried to distract himself and stared up the street.

It was dead empty, most of the clubs with their doors shut. The streetlights bathed everything in a blur of orange light, leaving most corners cast in shadow. At the far end, a group of guys staggered by, belting out a pop song. Minho smiled.

"Sugar?" Minho peered away from the street. Suddenly, Hyunjin pulled him close snaking his arms tightly around his body.

Without hesitation, the brunette snuggled up to him.The body heat of the other surrounded him. He looked up only to see Hyunjin already staring at him.

His breath caught in his throat, making high-pitched squeaking sound. Something about the way he existed just took his breath away.

It could be the look that made it feel like Minho was the only person on the planet. Or the way Hyunjin licked his full lips and tucked Minho's hair behind his ear with the same gentle smile.

With pink cheeks, Minho smiled at him and hid his head in the crook of Hyunjin's neck. His ears colored a nice shade of red.

"Why are you like this?" He murmured against his neck.

"What am I like?" Hyunjin wrapped his arms over his shoulders and played with the rings on his fingers.

"Addictive..." Minho took another deep breath as if the other's perfume would disappear if he wasn't careful. The two swayed slightly from side to side, enjoying the shared warmth.

"Oh sugar..." Hyunjin murmured into his ear, placing a kiss directly below it. But before he could speak further, a car pulled up.

Minho turned around and squinted his eyes as the headlights burned his eyes out. "Cab's here~" Hyunjin took the other by the hand and hopped around the car.

Narrowing his eyes, the brunette followed. Now that Minho could see again, he wanted to run.
The so-called cab was a fucking Rolls-Royce.

„You're kidding me, right?" he whispered to Hyunjin, who held the door open for him. "Do I look like it?"

Minho kept mumbling to himself as he got into the car. Hyunjin and the driver exchanged glances and then the man stepped on the gas.

It was dark in the car as the only light came from the panel on the roof of the car. Hyunjin and Minho didn't want to part even an inch from each other. With a rapid driving style, the car roared over the streets and soon reached the freeway.

"You're really rich..." Minho rubbed the leather seats and felt his last bit of pride crumble.

"Not really, the car isn't mine...it's a courtesy from Olympus." Hyunjin pulled the other man closer to him and placed his hand in its rightful place on his thigh.

"You're there a lot, aren't you?" Minho looked at him briefly, then turned his attention back to the stars that stood in the sky.

Houses chased past them outside, growing less as they drove; they were heading out of town.

"You could say that." The Brunett studied the other's face, looking over the features that curved and just looked the right way.

Minho opened his mouth, speaking the first thing that came into his mind. "I don't know who you are, what you do... but... I don't really care."