🍇 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🍇

"I put a spell on you and now you're mineeee."

"Thine hallows eve costume is snatched," A nasal but welcomed compliment falls like puss from some wenches lips

However (Y/N) knows that her costume could never compete with that of the wenches so she responds, "Thoust is so kind omg, your costume is wayy better."

The wench grins a... A grin with the few teeth she has before walking off. Medieval minion costume fading from view after a while.

"You lie better than me when Amalthea asks who stole the ship rations," A voice coos from behind and (Y/N) swivels round to see... Frici?

The red-headed pirate was dressed in a slightly terrifying angel costume. Only it was uh, a bit too accurate. Lots of fire and wings and eyes and rings.

(Y/N) raised a hand to shield her eyes before answering, "I wasn't lying. I know it's cringe and all but a lot of hard work clearly went into it. Wait you steal rations out at sea when you're potentially hundreds of miles away from land and new rations?"

"Um... Yeah. There's always fish, y'know?" From deep within the costume, Frici smirks, "Speaking of fish, you're one hell of a catch-"

A familiar face dressed as a pretty sick looking air bender slaps the demonic-looking redhead.

"Oh, hey Gale. Sick costume." (Y/N) says, waving and dutifully ignoring the spluttering of the offended ginger.

"Ha, yeah I know. Yours is cool too, loving the dragon look on you," Gales' face slowly starts turning red as she continues, "You look good- er, as per usual, you always look good. Like now. Yeah. Good looking"

"HA-" Frici is slapped once more.

"Oh, thanks. You're good looking too. Like a breath of fresh air," (Y/N) says and eye contact happens between the dressed up dragon and fake air bender, horrific angel laughing between them.

"Fresh air! Ahaha- get it? Miasma looking ass ahahahahah," Frici is slapped once again and like how saying Beetlejuice three times will summon a ghost, three slaps summon Amalthea.

"What are you two doing? Halloween doesn't last forever you know. The night is fleeting, we have places to be," Amalthea is as calm as ever however that looks quite silly when she's wearing a large circular ball, "Oh hey (Y/N), fitting costume."

"Fitting? How so?" (Y/N) stares at Amalthea intently until it clicks that she's wearing a Jupiter costume.

"Ah it's so swag, we're gonna go visit a dragon. His names Smog, only comes out one night a year and guess what? He's invited us to chill," Frici says, ignoring the way Gale and Amalthea signal for her to shut up, "It's like, super exclusive. VIP's only. Hence our invitation. Don't worry though mamas, I'll never be too important for you."

"Or good enough for you." Gale chimes in.

"A- a dragon?! A real effing dragon?? In this economy?" (Y/N)'s draw drops low enough to wack someone's ankles, eyes bigger than the Jupiter costume.