part one

Regina George cautiously approached the door. "Are you sure about this, Sussy Baka?" "Yeah, of course!" A mild tint of red graced his cheeks. If he were being completely honest, he wouldn't want to go in. Of course, he didn't want to hurt his pride. Or Regina George's for that matter... What am I thinking? The door creaked as it swung open on its own. The rest of the class took a hasty step back. Sussy Baka was hesitant at first but stepped foot into the foyer. The ground shook and rumbled as the cement tiles began to drop into the basement. A shriek began to arise behind the second door. Sussy Baka was now shaking in fear. He had to make a choice...his assumed soulmate or his life? He thought about Charli D'amelio's most recent TikTok and decided to continue. Although an icy cup of Dunkin coffee was nowhere in sight, the thought of the video made him emotional, causing him to continue on his journey.

Regina George soon got over the fear and decided to venture into the depths of the mysterious ruins. What Sussy Baka didn't know was that she secretly had a love for listening to the song "Never Gonna Give You Up". Her true motivation was that Rick Astley was to pop out of the walls at any given time. Without realizing she was saying it out loud, she yelled, "TO RICK ASTLEY!" Although Sussy Baka was mildly hurt that he wasn't her true motivation to continue, he decided to tread carefully from now and carry on. Although he knew Dhar Mann wouldn't have approved, he still went forward. Eerie voices echoed through the cracked walls...then, all of a sudden, the berries and cream guy jumped out of the walls. "Keep on going lads, you can do this! Berries and cream, berries and cream...AVENGE THE LITTLE LADS!" he, too, fainted from the mysterious aura of the situation. "NO! DON'T LEAVE US!" Regina George and Sussy Baka looked simultaneously at each other. However, they were soon to realize that the one screaming was neither of them...

It was Jake from State Farm! "Hey! Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there!" He said with a wink. "Seriously, Jake? Sorry if it wasn't obvious enough, but I could literally be trapped in here forever!" Sussy Baka exclaims. Regina George nods in agreement. Jake pulls out his phone and calls Liberty Mutual to hear about the newly acquired status of his car insurance payment. Surprised, the Liberty Mutual secretary begins to play the Peppa Pig theme song! "Peppa Pig!" Cheerful music fills the room as the mentally created image of Jake disappears. Almost if planned, everyone bursts into tears at once. Sussy Baka begins to feel weak. Was it really worth it to go so far just to earn Regina George's love?

All of a sudden, a smile illuminates his face. He knew that Dhar Mann would be proud of his actions; taking risks for the one he loved. He couldn't take it anymore. Though he was only a kid, he got on one knee and proposed to Regina George. As Regina George burst into tears, Sussy Baka thought it was good news and tried to kiss her. "Ew, you disgusting child! That is the ugliest f-ing skirt I have ever seen! M-m-my true love is...DHAR MANN!" Sussy Baka sighs in disappointment - it's his turn to cry now. That's when something incredible happens...Dhar Mann opens the door with ease! "So you see, that's why you should never venture into mysterious mansions on your own!" A cloud of mixed emotions fell over Sussy Baka. He was meeting his idol, but how would he ever face Regina George again after knowing her undying love truly belonged to Dhar?

Rick Astley jumped out of the door at once, almost on cue. "Dhar! I know you're going to always give her up after just a couple of days. Stay away from her!" He stalks over to Regina George with a knowing smile on his face. "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..." Dhar pushes through the two. "So you see," He's interrupted by a storm of bricks falling onto Rick's head. He lay on the cold concrete floor, unconscious. "Karma is the best revenge." Everything was all good until Sussy Baka heard a venting sound. The suspicious Among Us impostor rose from the ashes..."You thought you voted me out? I'm back."