wedding / epilogue

As the sun began to set on the soccer field of Mean Girls Middle School, Regina George started sobbing. She was getting married to the Among Us impostor on this very day...however, the impostor looked like he had just seen a ghost, which he had. The ghost of Rick Astley was there, ready to play the role of Maleficent. "I too, have a wish to bestow upon the child..." However, little did he know, Dhar Mann was standing tall and ready to match his behavior. As a muted battle between them began past the flower garlands, Regina George and the suspicious Among Us impostor locked lips. "That is the ugliest F-ing skirt I have ever seen," she barks at Peppa Pig. Nicki Minaj cruises by in her silver Lexus. "Chile anyways so- ehehhehehehe". Little did she know, Dwayne Johnson was behind them. "It's about drive, it's about power, we stay hungry, we devour, put in the work, put in the hours, then we take what's ours." As the rest of the song continues to play, it's now dark outside. Regina and the impostor run off after Nicki to get their car back.

shoutout to emma for making me put this on wattpad

this was for a school assignment called spooky story
im getting an A+++++ i already know it