2

Winterfell was in choas. The servant were running all about the castle, preparing food and drink and making sure the guest rooms were at their best for the king and his family. Robb grabbed Jon just in time as they were going around the corner, so as not to bump into a maid carrying hot water. They were on their way to the library, which was the only calm place in the castle, not to mention that Jon and Theon wanted to look up everything they could about Robb's future bride.

"I heard her hair is as untamable as the wildlings, and her eyes as green as the sea."

Theon had joined them in the stair well as they made their way up the stair case to the quiet room.

"Actually they're as green as emeralds, and her hair is fine," Robb said absent mindedly and then reached the top of the stairs looking down at the two who had paused and were now staring up at him in disbelief, "What?"

They looked at one another and continued the rest of the way up the stairs toward him before they all entered the library. Then they each put a hand on his shoulders and dragged hime to seculed spot before sitting him down in a chair and both sitting on the table infront of him.

"Okay explain. Now. How-"

"-do you-"

"-know what her eyes look like?"

"And how come you haven't told us before?"

He looked at them, thourghly confused at the sudden flowing of their minds as one. Usually, they avoided each other, but since they had both wanted to know whom he was marrying, their minds suddenly seemed to work as one.

This scared Robb, so instead of talking, he pulled out a locket from the front of his doublet and handed it to Jon. Jon opened it and his eyes bugged, Theon looking over Jon's shoulder let out a low whistle.

"Mother gave that to me this morning. Its an exact likeness."

Jon handed it back to his brother in silent awe. The girl really was beautiful. Theon hopped off of the desk, and hurried to another corner of the library. He came back a few moments later with a huge tombe and he and Jon pulled up two chairs. Robb was nearly asleep when Theon thumped the page and his head shot up.

The page read:
'Princess Alayne Baratheon

First born of King Robert I Baratheon of Robert's rebellion, and Queen Cersei of house Lannister. Born in the seventh month of the year 994.'

"She's one year younger than you Robb."

'She was born after a difficult labour, due to moon tea being taken early in the pregnancy. She was supposed to be the second born, but her elder brother was still born, after four months of pregnancy. Born under a Blue Moon, and a legend goes, a princess born under the Blue Moon is favoured by the Gods, Old and New.

She has brown of hair, and green eyes, The Maesters say that as of yet she is a health baby, with spirit and a determination. She is overall very quiet, and isn't fazed by many things a babe could be. King Robert spends a lot of time in her Nursery as Queen Cersei recovers. Both mother and baby are doing well.'

There the entry ended and as they each finished at their different times, they had eventually all slumped back in their seats.

"Well that doesn't say anything about now, does it?" Theon grumbled. Jon closed the book and then laughted, causing Theon to glare up at him.

"Of course it doesn't you fool! This is the birth log."

Theon looked none the wiser, and Robb found it hard not to crack up. His face turned a scarlet colour and he clutched his side as silent laughter raked his body.

Suddenly, with comprehension dawning upon his features, Theon burst into peals of laughter. They all were doubled over and still guffawing when Bran ran into the library and tugged on Robb's sleeve.

"Mother wants you all to get ready. The royal carriage will get here in one hour!"

Fear settled at the pit of Robb's stomach as they left the confides of the library and went their respective ways; he and Jon to the left, and Theon to the right.

Jon looked at his older brother's pale face and nudged his should in reasurence. 'Surely it could't be that bad,' he thought to himself, but he didn't voice his opinions out loud. They made their ways down to the wash room and both climbed into the tub.

They spent that half hour in silence before shaving and putting on their best clothes which had been layed out for them by servants. They continued on to the courtyard in silence, both lost in their own thoughts.

They stood in their respective positions, and at that point Robb wished for nothing more than to have Theon and Jon standing beside him instead of his Mother and Sansa, both fretting with their dresses. He felt a comforting hand on his shoulder and turned slightly, enough to see that they were both right behind him.

Arya came running into the courtyard just as the gate was lowering, and his father put out a hand to stop her and took the helmet off of her head. Seeing this made him smile. 'Nothing changed there.' He thought to himself.

Just then King Robert rode into the courtyard with the beautiful Alayne riding on her own horse next to him.

sneak peak: