9

Alayne sat on her bed shaking and fiddling with the hem of her night gown. Tonight was the last night that she would be a Baratheon, tomorrow was her wedding day, and then she would become a Stark and marry Robb.

There was a light knock on her door, so she slid off of her bed and padded over to answer it. She open the door and checked who it was before swing it open entireley.

Robb stood there, dressed only in some rough brown trousers, his chest bare. They both looked at each other akwardly. He cleared his thoat, and she blushed deeply, found staring at his musceled chest.

"Uh.. Come in Robb." She stood back and allowed him to walk through the doorway. Her mother was looking after her wedding dress, so there was no fear in him seeing it before the ceremony.

It had been two days since the feast. Two days since she'd kissed his cheek, and both of them were still slightly giddy about it. The teasing had not stopped for either of them.

For Robb it was Theon and Jon, and for Alayne it was Arya and Sansa, all of whom seemed to pop up at the most incovient times, scaring the lives out of the soon to be husband and wife, and then making some teasing comment.

"Tomorrow is our wedding day," Robb started, "So I was thinking that we should get to know each other better. Maybe with 10 questions?"

"Isn't it usually 20 questions?" She asked and he nodded.

"We could, but then it would get too late and you would be tired tomorrow."

Alayne nodded and they both leaned against her headboard. She lay there gently taking Robb's hand and inter linking their fingers. Then she leaned her head agaisnt his bare shoulder.

She was surprised at her own boldness, but then she smiled smuggly to herself as she felt Robb tense beneith her head.

"I'll go first," he suggested and she nodded, "What are you going to miss most about King's Landing?"

"I am going to miss most... Flea Bottom. It may be dirty and it may stink, but I find all the young children delightful, and the way their faces light up if you buy them some food. Also in Flea Bottom
is Gendry, who I'm going to miss dearly." Alayne felt Robb bristle at the mention of Gendry, and had to force herself not to laugh.

"What is your greatest fear?" She asked him quickly, to cover up.

"Loosing those I love," he said quietly, looking down. She cupped his cheek and gave him a smile that could melt ice. In a way, it did. He pulled her closer to him and squeezed her fingers gently. Settling back, she prepared for the next question. She knew what it was about.

"Who's Gendry?" She laughted out loud and Robb looked offended.
"What?"

She only laughted harder, whiping the tears from her eyes. He got off the bed and made his way to the door, the laughter stopped and he heard the pattering of feet behind him, befor Alayne wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her face into his back.

He took several deep breaths to steady the giddy feeling at her touching him, and turned around. She smiled at him and he saw the laughter in her eyes.

"Gendy is my brother."

"Oh..." Then let out a snort of laughter and she giggled again.

"To think I was jealous of your brother!" He said without realising it, and then clamped a hand over his mouth.

She stared at him in shock, the flicker of a wide smile on her face. She walked forewards and he backwards, until he was trapped against her door. She smirked and Robb looked down.

"Robb." She cooed softly and he looked at her. She put a hand on his face and he leaned into her touch.

She lightly grazed his lips with hers and she felt his breathing hitch as she pressed more against him. He hesitantly put his hands on her waist and pulled her ever closer.

Slowly he dipped his head, and watched as her eyes fluttered closed. Gently he kissed her, and moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist, tangling her hands in hid hair.

The rest of the questions were completely forgotten as they kissed and behind them, the sun came up, as if signaling one last fair day for the Princess of the South.