II

Lisa glanced around the crowded halls of her new school. For a small town like this, it sure was quite a nice facility. 'Remember who you are. A transfer student. A basketball all star.'

The Thai could feel her hands shaking. She was never good at fitting in— always the odd one out.

Weak...

Helpless...

Loveless...

Pathetic...

She shook away those thoughts before looking down to the slip of paper held tightly in her sweaty palms. Locker 127. She kept her head down while making her way over to the target destination.

Lisa felt an aggressive shove before a loud thud echoed through the halls, her body crashing against the lockers.

——————————————————

"There's a packet of blood under the backpack, the hidden zipper is right here." Tzuyu instructed while walking over to the kitchen cabinet. She chucked a plastic bag at Jennie.

"Your breakfast. Jihyo made it. God, I am so nice to you." Tzuyu said with a proud smile. Jennie rolled her eyes before bringing her nose to the freshly made blood-filled cookies, her lips curving into a childish grin.

"Now, I want you to try out for cheerleading. Tell me all the gossip, even though I couldn't give two shits about who's dating who. 1 out of 100 times it's actually useful and not pure bs." Tzuyu said before patting Jennie on the back.

"If you're hungry give me a call and please, don't sink those fangs into the student body. I really don't need the police up my ass here. This town is too small to have an abundance of people for me to put the blame on." The tall girl said before fixing her shirt.

With the snap of her fingers, she was in a new outfit.

Jennie was stunned. She didn't think that Tzuyu would be this powerful. Red eyes. Jennie wants red eyes. What else can Tzuyu do that she doesn't know about?

"What the f..."

"Benefits from my father for being a good little monster." Tzuyu said while wiggling her brows. "Anyways, how do I look? Would Sa- *ahem* would girls fall for me?" Tzuyu asked with a smirk.

"Nope." Jennie responded cheekily before putting a cookie into her mouth.

"You bitch-"

The brunette snickered, speeding out of the wooden cabin. Maybe this whole vampire thing won't be so bad after all...

She stopped by a lamp post as she continued to devour Jihyo's cookies. Jennie had already been introduced to "the originals". Apparently they are all pure-bloods and too good to be friends with her. Jennie could tell by Irene's entitled attitude. Though, Jihyo was quite the charmer, seemingly very responsible and FAR too protective of Tzuyu.

Jennie heard a loud bang, and she immediately covered her ears. "Stupid super hearing..." she muttered before speeding to a vacant part of the school.

She saw a crowd of students near the lockers and well, her curiosity got the best of her. Plus, Tzuyu did ask for all the gossip.

Before she could get any closer, Jennie froze. She could feel her eyes turning as she clutched the bottom of her shirt. That has got to be... the most intoxicating scent that Jennie had ever smelt.

Call Tzuyu. Call Tzuyu. Call Tzuyu.

She weakly reached into her pocket for her phone.

"If this isn't important I'm gonna gut you. I was just talking to-"