18

You were heading to the amusement park again, when a car suddenly pulls up infront of you. You notice the driver getting out and starts running to the other side of the car to open the door for the person sitting in the back.

'Who's that?', you thought to yourself while staring at the person getting out.

You see Taehyung standing there in shock, as if he saw a ghost chasing a dog. (Just making it fun, yk ;)).

"Dad...", V said in a silent tone staring at the man infront of us.

"Taehyung, I brought things for you to change into. Get in the car.", as he was about to turn around, he sees someone familiar standing next to us.

"Minah? Is that you dear?", his dad asked Minah.

You eyed her in confusion, only to see her smirk at you in a very provocative way. 'Oh, how I wanna slap that smirk off her face.', you thought to yourself, clenching your fist.

"Yes, Mr.Kim. It's indeed me", she smiled at him and does a 90°C bow.

"Oh, perfect. Get in the car dear, we are going to have dinner with your parents.", Mr.Kim smiled.

You didn't even get to bid Taehyung bye, before he left with Minah and his father in the same car.

"What's going on?", Jimin asked worriedly.

You looked up at him. "Tae and Minah drove off in his dad's car. They are going to eat dinner with her parents."

"What? That doesn't mean anything good at all. His father is a very strict man.", Jimin said with widen eyes.

~On the same evening~

You received a message from an unknown number.

"We should break things off.", you knew it was Taehyung. So you looked through your recents, about to call him.

You were heartbroken, as you noticed that he has blocked your number.

Soon you began crying, resulting a knock on your door. After a while the door opens to reveal J-hope standing there with a worried face.

"What's wrong, cupcake?", he slowly walked up to you and pulls you into a hug.

"He broke up with me..", you cried harder as you hugged him back. You felt him caressing your hair.

"Don't worry, my beautiful angel. I'm here for you, no matter what", he said plastering a kiss on your forehead and soon he wipes your tears away.

'I would get some ice cream to cheer her up, but I don't want to leave her here all alone..', he thought to himself.

"Wanna go for a walk, angel?", he smiles at you waiting for you to respond, as he caresses your cheek, which makes u blush a little.

You nod as you smiled at him.

"Is that a smile I see?", he jokes around, making you giggle.

"There she is again.", he smiles.

"Thank you, hobi", you gave him a big hug.

"Everything for my beautiful cupcake", he hugs you back.

"Let's go", he gently holds your hand and goes with you outside to the ice cream shop.

"You can get anything that you want, okay?", he winks, making you nod.

"I'll make you mine."