03

"I see, you already know each other", Mr.Jung said smiling at you both.

"That's nice,let's sit down", your mom spoke while going to her chair with Mr.Jung ,  leaving you there with J-hope.

You saw J-hope smirking at you,  you just gave him a death stare and went to sit around the table.

You order your foot and ate It.

"Mom,  I'm going to the toilet",you said before you get up and leave.

After 3min you came back out, to your surprise J-hope was there,  leaning on the wall,  as he noticed you,  he walked up closer to you and grab your wrist tightly.

*you gasp out of pain* "W-what are you doing?!", while trying to get free out of his grip.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about us being Step-siblings,  or else you'll pay for it",he shot you a death glare.

You were scared of what he might do if you tell anyone.

"Let go of my wrist, before our parents thinks that something's off", you said,  pulling your wrist away.

You then went back to the table and sat down, like nothing happened.

After a few minutes Hoseok returns and sits down glaring at you.

"We're leaving now children",your parents said.

"Okay",you and Hoseok spoke at the same time.

You all went home and as you reach home you went up into your room and took a bath.

*knock knock*

"Who is that?",you though walking to your roomdoor.

As you opened the door someone walked in.

*schocked* "What are you doing in my room?! "You shouted

*smirk* "Your mom said that we should share a room",while looking you up and down smiling

"Pervert, what is he looking at?"you said in your head, then you look at yourself.

You forgot that you only had a towel around your body.

*you went into the bathroom and changed into your pyjamas*
You went back out

*you went into the bathroom and changed into your pyjamas*You went back out

*gasp* "WHAT ARE U DOING??!!"