Reveal All Pt. 1

**Author's Note**
• before we start this chapter i just want to apologize for being gone for so long..enjoy❤️..

Merena's POV
December 24th 7:30 am
Christmas Eve

I woke up and Rocks arm was wrapped around me as my head was on his chest. I saw that he didn't have a shirt on. I jumped up and checked to see if I had my clothes on and I didn't. I was completely naked and so was he.

Marco's POV

As I walked towards the door, my 4 year old twin girls and wife of 4 years followed me. Merena didn't know I was married nor did she know I had children and I wanted to keep it that way.

"We're gonna miss you pops," Jakaylah said

"Yea. Very much," Jalayah said

"I'm going to miss you guys too," I said kissing them on their heads

"Go play so I can talk to your daddy," Jaliah my wife said

Jakaylah and Jalayah ran off and I turned to her. She hugged me and and started kissing on my neck and then kissed me on my lips

"Imma gonna miss you. When are you gonna be with us permanently?" Jaliah asked

"I gotta handle some business first baby. I'll be with y'all real soon. I promise"

"You said that the last time Marco," she said pouting

"Be patient. I gotta go tho," I said giving her a kiss

She kissed me back and held my face. I pulled back and locked my lips

"I love you"

"I love you too. Be safe," she said

I nodded my head and walked out the door, to my car with my bag in my hand.

Omniscient

Little did Marco know someone was watching him and his family for a long time. This person planned to lay out all of their secrets and was going to do it at the right time.

Marco looked at the engagement ring he picked out for Merena. He had a whole party planned out, but Merena knew nothing about the engagement. Jaliah would never know about this and that was the good thing about it. Marco also planned to get rid of Rock. He was tired of him but faked a smile for Merena.

The truth was Merena and Rock did sleep together. Merena figured that out as she was making up the bed with the new bed set when she found a condom; but she also found something else and couldn't wait till tomorrow so she could reveal it all at this party.

She was sure she wouldn't be estranged anymore.