How you two get together

Things were getting kind of heated with some other students and you were starting to feel threatened, so after classes, you would go outside and practice dueling with Blaise. He was teaching you some spells when things got a little out of hand. . .

"Confringo!" Blaise yelled you were blasted backward into the wall of Hogwarts. The glass window shattered into you. A thousand glass shards stuck into your body. Your face, your arms, your legs, your chest.

Blaise ran towards you. "Y/n! Y/n! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Let me take you to the medical wing." He yelled in panic. " No, you babbling baby. Quit shrieking, pull on your big boy pants and think! We're not supposed to be doing this in the first place. We're lucky No one saw us in the first place, and besides! What will they think when they see me like this!?" You hiss gesturing to yourself.

That simple movement hurt like hell, but you didn't want to acknowledge the pain.

"Just get me to my dorm I'll handle it from there" you said with a sigh.

Blaise looped his arm around your waist careful to not touch any wounds and walked you to your dorm. He took all of the back hallways so that people didn't see you and ask questions. Or worse, get you expelled!

"Thanks." You said "But also, FUCK YOU BITCH! I ASK FOR HELP AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?" You slapped him across the face and walk into your dorm. You limp over to your bathroom and shut the door, and sink to the floor. The pain guys you like a tidal wave and you let out a sob.
The glass shards were everywhere you didn't even know where to start.

You grabbed your I-Partch and call Amber. Once she hears your situation she comes right over.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪Time laps▪☆☆☆☆☆☆

Amber finished getting all of the glass out. You just wanted to be alone when the tears started again. "Amber hun?" You asked. " I really appreciate you. Honestly I truly don't know what I would have done without you, but I really just want to be alone right now."

"Sure thing Y/n, I love you. I would give you a hug, but. . . You know. . . " she says gesturing to me.

"Love you. Thanks again Amb" you said. She smiled at you and walked out.

Ambers pov: My heart broke for her. Y/n Is my best friend. I want to be with her, but I know that I've done all that I can. I also understand that you have to do some things alone.

Tears fill my eyes as I walk out the door. "Oh, Y/n how could you let this happen?" I said to myself.

"What? What happened to Y/n?" A dark voice asked as I looked up. Mattheo riddle was staring at me with concern in his eyes, asking about Y/n. He scares the bloody shit out of me.

"I- I- uh," I murmured as I ran off scared half to death by now. 

Y/n' s pov:

I sighed and sat down on my bed. I needed to pick out a clean pair of clothes.

So I changed into clothes less bloodstained as I hear heavy footsteps outside of my dorm. With a sharp knock, Mattheo's disgusting face enters my room. He's frantic, his head whipping around his eyes wide.

"Y/n." He says in relief. Once he takes in the sight of the no longer bloodied wounds of my arms and legs peeking out around my clothes his eyes harden.

He stalks towards me his fists clench as he looks me up and down. The tension so thick between us you could reach out and cut it with a knife.

" Look Riddle if you have a problem with me you can take it and walk out the door. I'll deal with it tomorrow. I'm fresh out of shits to give." I stated fiercely.

"Y/n," he said fighting to keep calm, "You tell me this right fucking now-"
"I don't have to tell you anything fuck off bi-"
( not memories by maroon 5 playing while I'm trying to write this😂)
"WHO DID THIS TO YOU!? I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!" He screams at me slamming his hands against the wall on both sides of my head making me flinch away.

"WHY DO YOU CARE!? YOU HAVE NO REASON GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS, ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE IS BE A BITCH RIDDLE I FUCKING HA-"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Y/N! I LOVE YOU AND I HATE THAT I DO! YOUR MAKING ME SOFT AND EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU I WANT TO KISS YOU, KISS YOU UNTIL YOUR PAIN IS MY PAIN AND MINE IS YOURS. AND YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS ARE MINE, AND MINE ARE YOURS. GOD Y/N! I WANT YOU SO BAD IT HURTS." When he finishes it's a whisper and his eyes are full of tears. My heart swells.

"Then do it," I say staring into his eyes.

"W-wh-" he starts but he doesn't have any time to finish because my arms are thrown over his neck and I'm kissing him. His sweet soft brilliant lips are all that matters. I know for a fact that I ripped a few stitches but I really could care less.

He wastes no time in wrapping his arms around my waist and entangling his lips with mine. We're breathing heavily from desire when we break apart.

"Mattheo, I love you so Goddamn much," I say with a weak laugh.
"I love you Y/n. Thank you." And with that, he pulls me into a tight hug.

He smells of old cologne and smoke. It's so heavenly that my knees go weak. Mattheo has to hold my weight so that I don't fall.

He sets me on my bed and squats down in front of me to look into my eyes, and suddenly I'm embarrassed that he's in my room. I don't know why but I start to blush.

He smiles and caresses my cheek. "You are so beautiful." He murmurs. His face hardens ruining the moment.

"But seriously Y/n. Who did this to you?" He asks his voice breaking taking my heart with it.

"Blaise," I say my head lowered in embarrassment." But it was an accident" I say quickly.

"I'm going to fucking kill that bitch." He says pulling me to his chest. I can feel his toned abbs beneath, and I can't help but run my hands along the groves in his chest listening to his heart speed up.

"One last thing Mattheo," I say smiling "I really like to cuddle."

A/n: Hey, remember when I said i would make these shorter? Yeah, well that didn't really work.

Word count: 1131