When he asks for cuddles

Classes that day where long and bleary. Theo had had an even worse day. All the teachers where giving him crap about not paying attention in class.

He clearly didnt take this lightly. He snapped at Umbitch, delivering him quite a few detentions.

He didnt get home till late. When he did he was worn out, tired, and overall fed up.

You where laying in your bed watching an old show. You where eating some cookie dough ice cream you had snatched from the kitchen last week.

The door flung open and there stood Mattheo. He quickly shut the door behind him. He toor off his robe, vest and shirt.

His bare toned skin shown against the soft speckle of the lights. You quietly looked him up and down with a smile.

"Come here Lovely" you said and pulled him into your arms.

With a content sigh he nestled into your stomach, wrapping his arms around you.

His breath was warm againt the butterflies soaring in your stomach. You shakily tangled your fingers in his hair.

" Do I make you nervous love?" He said in a sleepy husky voice.

You mumbled no real words in answer.

" I love you Y/n my love" he said and hugged you tighter.

" I love you most Theo honey" you said kissing the top of his head.

"Lies" he murmerd before slipping off to sleep.

As you gazed at his sleeping form your heart swelled.