First date❤

You are sitting alone in your dorm a book open in your lap. You hum lightly to yourself as you turn the page.

Suddenly the door bursts open. You look up startled. There is Mattheo his hair ruffled by the wind. He has a coat on and he seems to be bundled up. He is panting slightly.

"Y/n, would you go on a date with me Darling?" He says and offers a crooked smile.

You two had been dating for a while now but he hadn't taken you on a date yet.

"Now?" You ask. You sit under the covers of your bed in your pajamas as it was late. Your hair was up in a messy bun and you wern't wearing a bra.

"Well," he starts and itches his neck. "I was hoping you'd go for a walk with me. It's late and the stars are so pretty." His gaze is pleading before he cocks one eyebrow. "Not as pretty as you Love." He says with a wink.

He is now leaning against the door frame the dorm door ajar still.

You smile at his cockyness.

"Oh, alright my love. But give me a minute to change, and close the door would you?" You stand and stretch as Theo comes in with a laugh.

You grab what you need and go to the bathroom as he sits down on your bed and picks up your book.

In a few short moments you are out the door.

Theo grabs your hand as you scale the steps to the outside. His large hands envelope your own. His callouses scratched against your own smooth hands.

The grass squelched against your shoes, the crickets sang their nightly song, and the stars shown as brightly as his eyes when he looked at you.

"Y/n?" Theo asked as you both walked hand in hand around the Black Lake.

"Yeah?" You answered tightening your grip on his arm.

"You know how much I love you right Darling?" He asked his eyes clouded with quilt.

"Of course Theo, you show me how much you love me all the time." You assured him.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes." You said and turned to kiss him.  As you did so you let go of his hand and took off letting him chase you laughing.

AN: So sorry for not updating for a long while. Life just got super busy. My grandfather passed, we had a school threat, finals, and I got a bf. Not really an exuse for my absence but thought I'd explain. Thank you all for 2k on this book!!! I never thought we'd get this far with all my absences but thank you all!!❤❤❤