Chapter 14

Listen to your heart,

IT knows everything.

~A

I took out my long knife and stabbed her in the stomach but then she bit me on my shoulder and I yelled in pain.

I pushed her off and got really pissed. She licked the blood off of her teeth and smiled.

She ran towards me but I grabbed her mouth and then cracked it wide open.

She lade on the ground dead and I smiled.

I turned to see Conner dead and I saw Jane still up on her feet, but Jeff and Slender where down.

Toby and Ben tried to kill her but they ended up getting hurt.

She turned toward me and then grinned. She was angry, she was about to attack but Zalgo got in the way.

"This is my fight." he said to her. She nodded and backed up.

The tub of blood was in the middle of the room.

He took out his long knife and looked up at me.

"One job, one job you had to do and you couldn't do it!" he said yelling.

"That wasn't even my job. My job is still unfinished with you!" I charged but he didn't move.

He grabbed my neck and then pushed me on the ground.

"Your just like you mother, so weak, so stupid." he picked me up and threw me at the wall.

I stood up and then I stood behind the tub. He smiled and was about to walk towards me but Jeff got in the way.

"Jane my dear I think you have unfinished work." He looked at Jane and she pushed Jeff on the floor

He sat on his knees and then she took out her knife and held it against his neck.

"Why don't we both watch her die?" she said. He struggled but she had a firm grip on him.

"I'll see you in hell!" I yelled to Zalgo.

I pushed the tub over and the blood leaked out.

He looked down and right before he can look up I stabbed him in the heart.

"How do you like me now dad, I guess your the weak one" I said.

He fell to the ground and I took my knife out of him.

"That's my girl" I slit his throat.

I looked at Jeff and and saw that Jane was gone.

He walks towards me and gave me a hug.

"I wanna go home." I said.

He laughed a bit and agreed. We woke the others up and then headed home.

Jeff got his wound healed and I went to my room. I had no more problems left except Jane, I'm happy right now that I could sleep.

A few days after I killed my father, Slender decided that all the girls could have a vacation for three month to any place they want to go.

I didn't want to go anywhere but Scarz dragged me with her and so did Sally. I gave Jeff a kiss goodbye and we headed off.

Three weeks later. (Jeff's Prov.)

Skylar is returning and I want this day to be special. I layed out rose pedals around the floor and on my bed then I took off my cloths and I only had my boxers on.

I was so nervous so I put on my pants and went to the kitchen to go get a drink of water and there was a glass of water on the table that said for Jeff.

The note said it was from Skylar so that means she's here right now. I drank the juice quickly and then I felt a bit dizzy but I shook it off, I walked up the stairs to my room and I couldn't see clearly.

I entered my room and it was dark so I took off my pants and then someone touched my face with a rose.

"Skylar." I said

"Yes." I couldn't even see her it was dark since the light wasn't on but I went with it.

I kissed her and I felt her skin, she wasn't wearing anything so I took off my boxers off and I laid her on the bed.

I covered ourselves in the blanket and then I thrusted inside her making her moan.

The dizziness was wearing off, she kissed me on the lips and my door opened to reveal...

Skylar.

Skylar's Prov.

We arrived home and the girls went to do there thing like they always do.

I walked passed the kitchen to see a note and it said it was from me, weird.

I walked upstairs and I wanted to see Jeff so I opened his door and turned on the light.

I couldn't believe my eyes, he was having sex with Jane and he was kissing her crazy.

"Jeff." I said.

He looked up at me then looked at Jane.

"Skylar." I ran out the room and he followed by wrapping the cover over his area and ran to me.

He grabbed my arm but then I slapped him on his cheek.

"It's over Jeff I never wanna see your face again." I released my arm and went into my room.

I locked the door and then sat by the corner of my room and cried.

Jeff's Prov.

'What the hell happened' I thought holding the cheek she slapped. I went to my room and Jane was still there.

"You drugged me." she smiled and nodded.

"I guess my work here is done." She grabbed her cloths and puts them on then left out the window.

My heart was shattering into pieces. I made love with my ex and Skylar saw me in bed with her.