Chapter 23

Jeff's Prov.

I entered the mansion and walked upstairs and was about to enter my room when I hear Skylar crying.

She was making my heart hurt, I love her so much that I hurt her so bad.

I was about to enter her room, but I'll make it worse.

I entered my room and laid on my bed, feeling regret for saying that I don't love her anymore.

A tear ran down my cheek, I quickly wiped it off and dosed off to sleep.

I woke by Slenderman yelling, "Breakfast!"

I got up and walked up to my door and walked out, but once I closed my door I saw Skylar walking out her door and looked at me for a second and then walked down the stairs.

I could see her cheeks puffed up from crying last night. I looked at the floor and headed down stairs for breakfast.

(After Breakfast)

Everyone left the kitchen to do what they did best, I saw Skylar sat on the couch with a yawn.

I sat next to her and was about to talk to her but e.j come in and whispered something in Skylar's ear.

She stood up and followed him and I was left alone in the couch while Ben was playing video games.

Skylar's Prov.

I followed e.j to his room and then closed the door behind me.

I saw a girl with light brown hair and light blue eyes sitting on his bed.

She was wearing a grey sweater, light blue skinny jeans, and her shoes she wore were black vans.

I stared at e.j that if that was the girl that he has mention to me.

He nodded.

She was just a human, a weak human, but he says he loves her like no other girl he has ever met.

I sighed and held up my hand for her to shake. She was a bit frightened but then she shook my hand.

"You must be Maves" I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"You better know what your doing jack." He hugged me then he let's go.

"I do." He took her and and her smile widened as he spin her and then held her in his arms and then they both started to laugh.

I giggled a bit.

"You do know you can't keep her from Slender." I said.

He looked at me.

"I know, I just need more time." I nodded and headed out the door.

I headed to my room but then I heard a scream, so I ran to Jacks room and bursted into the room.

I found Slenderman in the room and Maves was behind Jack.

"Child, why have you brung a human into the immortal world and in the mansion?" His tone started to get louder.

I stood in front of Jack and looked up at Slender.

"He has fallen in love." I looked at him emotionless.

He calmed down and straitened up.

"I'll go if you want me to." She walked to the window but Slender spoke,

"You cannot leave, because you already know this place." Slender looked at Jack.

"She will be staying with you, the next morning you will have to train her, understood."

Jack nodded.

Slender walked out of the room and I looked back at the couple.

Jack was holding her tight and then he removed half of his mask to kiss her.

I smiled and walked out the door and closed the door behind me.

I walked out of the mansion and took a walk into the forest.

I walked for hours and came to this place.

I was peaceful and it was bright while the sun was shining. There were purple flowers everywhere.

There was a tree in the center of the field if purple flowers. I climbed the tree and found a sitting spot that was a perfect and the view was beautiful.

My eyes felt heavy from the view and I started to fall asleep.

I woke up and looked at the sky, it was night.

I climbed off the tree then stretched.

I heard a someone chuckle behind me, I turned around and saw that I least expect to see.

My father.