Chapter 1

Rangiku POV

It's been countless wonderful years since I adopted (y/n), if he were still alive he'd be three now. I decided to take him to the human realm to get him familiar with his former home. "Hold mommy's hand alright honey. I don't want you to leave my sight understand?" I said, "Look at how they crawl around, upon the ground like little ants." A woman said from behind me, I turned to face her, but there was no one there.

??? POV

"Looking down from above, I'm intrigued by their love. Show me more Soul Reaper, so I suppose I'll call." I said as I tossed a playing card down, the queen of hearts card to be exact. "I look forward to playing with you." I said as I walked away humming a tune to myself.

Rangiku POV

"(Y/N)! SWEETIE, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HOLD OF MY HAND!" I said as I searched for my son, "Lose something?" a woman said as I turned to face her.

"Can I help you?" I asked, "No, but I can help you...for a price." She said, "Who are you?!" I said, "You may call me Aoi, Soul Reaper." she said as she sat her dog down and stabbed her walking stick into the dog's leash, she took the guitar off her back and opened the case, "What are you going to play me a song?" I mocked, "Why yes, it'll be a requiem of death." she said as she drew a zanpakuto. "PREPARE TO DIE!" she shouted, I dodged and ran away hoping to get the chance to leave my gigai, "YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!" she laughed as she cut down anyone and everyone between us! "YOU'RE INSANE!" I shouted, "CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!" I shouted, "I MAY BE BLIND, BUT EVEN IF I COULD SEE I WOULDN'T CONCERN MY SELF WITH THESE PATHETIC HUMANS! THEY'RE ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL, THEY'RE DOOMED TO LIVE PUSHING BOLDERS UP HILL!" she shouted as she lunged at me deeply cutting into my shoulder, "DEVOURE THEM ENGETSU!" a woman shouted as she slashed at Aoi, "Stay back Rangiku." she said as she glanced back at me.

"Who are you?" I asked, "I'll explain later

"Who are you?" I asked, "I'll explain later. Fornow pretend like you don't see me." She said as she readied to strike Aoi, but before she could Aoi ran away, "Go get medical attention and act hurt, I'll get your little boy." She said as she flash stepped away.

"It took me a few hours, but I found him!" the woman from earlier said exhaustedly as she tossed me the pug Aoi had. "What does this dog have to do with my son?" I asked, "Oh right my bad." she said as she pushed the soul from the pug and my son fell out onto my lap uncontious, "Sweetheart!" I said worriedly, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Asami Sora. I'm the captain of the newly formed Squad 14 the hunters." she said, "The hunters?" I said, "Yes, my squad hunts down fugitives and those deemed to be a threat to Soul Society." she said, "We've been hunting Aoi Shota. You're lucky she didn't use her true weapon, the walking stick she abandoned is her true weapon. She's a Fullbringer whose gained the powers of a Soul Reaper." she said before she left. "My son was a dog...hopefully this won't end up like when he first saw Renji's bankai." I said.