[ iii ] :

I blankly stared at the boy from my apartment as he casually swung his legs that were dangling from the countertop. "Hey, um, you do realize this is a GIRLS bathroom, correct?" I asked, a grin spread across my face. "Oh yeah, with the hair and everything... it's pretty easy to pass as a girl," He casually responded, shaking his hair a little.

I raised my eyebrows and let out a huh noise, as I began washing my hands. "That was pretty badass, you know? Nobody ever stands up to the Travis Phelps.." He said, exaggerating the name with an eye roll. "Yeah? I wonder why. You can tell the guy likes it in the butt," I chuckled, shaking the water off of my hands.

He chuckled along with me, while hopping off of the counter. "___, is it? Well, ___, you're officially fifteen minutes late," He sighed, looking at the invisible watch on his wrist.  I raised an eyebrow, and felt a weird feeling wash over me. "Wait how did you... anyway. What's yours?" I asked, still a little shaken up by his sudden knowledge of my name. "Sal, Sal Fisher, but my friends just call me Sallyface."  I nodded my head and took note of the nickname.

"And by the way, Sallyface, I'm sorry for staring this morning. I just think you look... well... cool." I explained, twiddling my thumbs. "Well I appreciate it. Larry just gets protective over me because he's defended me for years." He explained, before clearing his throat. I smiled a little, trying to not make it awkward.

"Well, that's enough skipping for my first day. Is your class near Mrs. Packertons math class?" I asked, not wanting to be super late from getting lost. "You're in luck, that's my next class. I'll show you the way." He happily said, strolling out of the bathroom.

On the way there, we chatted about the apartments and how creepy they were. We also talked about ghosts, the paranormal, and other demonic shit. It was weird that it all correlated so well.

"Beware, Mrs. Packerton is quite an interesting character." He sighed, as he opened the door for me. I smiled and walked through. "It's about time you show up! What in the bloody hell. Who's that?" The mentally unstable woman asked in a rather scruffy tone. I assumed she was speaking to me, so I looked back at Sal.

He just chuckled and  nodded his head at the teacher. "Oh. My names, ____, your new student?" I said, a hint of confusion in my voice. I thought teachers were supposed to know these things. "You think they'd fuckin' tell us that..." she grumbled, taking a sip of her water bottle that contained some unknown substance. I stood there awkwardly, whilst Sal made his way to his seat.

"Well what do you want? Oh. Sit over there right next to Sally." She sighed, adjusting the braid in her hair. I nodded and made my way over to my desk, directly next to his.

(Sals POV): We arrived to the classroom and Y/n gave me a hug. I know I shouldn't but I looked at her butt earlier.... and I am worriedd she felt something other then my embracing arms when we hugged so i let her go on and i groaned bc i was in serious pain. I took a deep breath, wrapped my jacket around my waist, and walked in and discussed me and Y/n being partners with the teacher. Once the teacher finally agreed, I happily went over to Y/n, grabbed her hand tightly and walked her to our  desk. We sat down and during class I felt a weird tension even though we were just dissecting frogs and being friendly. after this, the rest of school dragged on and we finally went home. or- to what the salt gang calls hell.