59

Kumogakure

"Sasuke." Kakashi called as Sasuke turned around questioningly "Be careful." 

"You have never asked me to be careful since you trusted me. So why are you asking me to be careful this time?" Sasuke asked suspiciously. 

"Because, the relations between Konoha and kumo is not good at all. Kumogakure is engrossed in special bloodlines for some reason. By now, you may have heard about the kidnapping of Hinata for the byakugan." Sasuke nodded "We don't want the captain to be kidnapped. Do we?" Kakashi asked as Sasuke scoffed. 

The Konoha entourage walked into the Raikage's office to meet A, the yondaime raikage. 

As they were escorted by the Kumo anbus, which included Rin Nohara, who remained expressionless, they suddenly heard someone shouting. 

"Is that the Raikage or what?" Kakashi asked Rin , who was already gone to investigate the shout. He sighed before the entourage quickly disappeared in shunshin to do the same. 

Raikage's office. 

The Konoha nins reached the office to see the room filled with water. 

"RAIKAGE SAMA. ARE YOU ALR-?" Sasuke stopped in the mid way as the water got into his mouth. Immediately he spat it out and remarked "Salty." 

They broke the door and looked into the room to see what was going on. 

"BEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I MISS YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!" The raikage shouted as the tears flowed down from his and Karui and Darui's eyes in an alarming manner.

So, the water I ate was....... Sasuke thought as he paled slowly in realization quickly ran to the windows to puke, much to the amusement of his teammates. 

"Raikage sama? What's wrong?" Sasuke asked as he returned to the room, where the Kumo nins stopped crying.  

"Bee! My Brother was kidnapped." Ay said as the tears flowed from his eyes. 

"Hmm, You mean the Jinchchuriki of the Eight Tails, if I am not mistaken." Sasuke said. 

"Yes, But how did you know?" Ay asked. 

"Being an apprentice to the Spy Master has a lot of perks." Sasuke said with a smirk.

The Raikage was impressed. He quickly controlled his emotions even though he wanted to bawl out his tears. 

"So, Sasuke Uchiha. I , Darui and Cee will be mentoring you in the subject of Lightning Release. Are you ready for that?" Ay asked, already knowing the answer. 

"Yes. I am ready for the training." Sasuke said. 

"Very well. Meet me at Training Ground 23 in the eastern part of the village, Cee at 37 and Darui at 7." Ay said as he vanished in Shunshin. 

"So Sasuke. In which ground will you go at first?" Kakashi asked. 

"Since, Raikage is likely to be busy again, I believe that we should meet him at first." Sasuke said as he disappeared in leaf shunshin, leaving Kakashi all alone. 

Alas, I am alone again. Kakashi thought sadly as he took out his book and read peacefully. 

Kakashi, I will kill you for  becoming a pervert after everything is over. Rin thought angrily. 

Training ground no. 23

"So, you have come to me first. May I know the reason for that?" Ay asked. 

"Actually I thought that you will be likely to be busy again, so I believed that I should meet you at first." Sasuke said. 

"Hmm, that's a great choice as you were correct. Anyways, I will be teaching you a special technique called Lightning Style: Swarm of Humming Birds Technique." Au said as he formed some  handsigns which Sasuke quickly memorized them, without using Sharingan.