Moving on

[Continued]

Pragya started crying again as she realised what had happened. Her knees gave away and she knelt down crying. Abhi sat down in front of her, comforting her.

He cupped her face and said "I'm sorry... I am sorry us din jo jo hua, uske liye I am sorry".

She held his hand and continued to cry for a few moments. She hugged him, "I am sorry" she said and continued to cry.

"Jaise tumhare saath hua hai na..." Abhi said, "Waise mere saath bhi hua hai... so no apaologies. Bus... ho gaya... and we can move on from it now."

Pragya nodded in agreement.

"Aa jao"" he said, "get up"

They got up and he held her hands and asked, "Ok now?"

She nodded a no, cried, and hugged him again. He rubbed her back and patted her. He rubbed her hair, kissed her on her head, and held her in an embrace.

A while later he said, "Hey Fuggi".

Noticing she didn't answer he called her again "Fuggi?".

"Hmm" she said.

"Yahan meri sasuma, humara bhai, ek friend, ... sab hein... aur Shagun bhi door se dekh rahi hai." he said, "Tum unke saamne mujhe hug kar rahi ho?"

Smiling, she pulled away from the hug, wiped her tears, and laughed lightly.

She looked at Sushma, smiled, and walked towards her. Sushma cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"I am relieved and happy now" Sushma said.

Pragya smiled and hugged her.

"Par mein darr gayi thi aunty" she said.

She looked at Abhi and asked, "Aap baat kar sakte they na... aisa kuch kyu kiya? Kuch ho jaata to?"

Abhi smiled.

She looked towards Purab and said "Thank you, Purab".

"Di..." Purab said, "Kya thank you. I am happy sab solve hua."

She looked at Sanjay and said "and thank you Sanjay".

Sanjay smiled and said, "Oh... it was my pleasure... This is probably the best use I have made of his voice... and honestly, mein darr darr ke baat kar raha tha."

She smiled.

"Par us din phone par kaun tha?" she asked.

"Pradeep" Abhi said.

Pragya sighed, "Aur usine brakes fail kiye honge?" she asked.

Abhi nodded a yes.

"Good!" she said, "Achcha hua jail me hai abhi. Deserves it.".

"Par meri behen aur meri biwi" Abhi said with a sheepish smile, "they didn't deserve what you did to them."

Pragya smiled back, "Achcha hua aap unke saath nahi they" she said tearing up.

"Warna tum meri band bajaati" he said with a smile.

She smiled, "Aur kya" she said with a tinge of anger and wiped her tears, "band kya... aapko to pura ka pura girane ka plan tha mera."

She started crying and walked over to Abhi and hugged him.