Part two: it arrives

As the sound approaches, I speed up. I turn up the radio to try to distract my panic. Then, out of nowhere, I hear the sound of what seems like an injured animal crying for help. It sounds more like a human imitating this sound. I shutter. I immediately turn down the radio to listen to the noise of the poor hurt thing. I glance out of my window a second time, out of worry. It's a deer. I feel guilty for thinking such a kind and gentle creature could create harm. I blink and really start to focus my eyes in the blanket of black night. How is this deer running so fast? I blink again. It's going at least forty miles per hour if it's keeping up with my car. Blink. Wait, now I see it.. it's walking only on two legs. I gasp but don't take my eyes off of it. The next thing I know, I feel a large jolt and I'm staring at a crooked stop sign and a very dented car. No! Smoke starts trickling out of my car and into the dark autumn sky. Shaking so hard I can barely use my phone, I start to call my mom. The strange deer doesn't even cross my mind until I hear heavy breathing that feels only inches away. Is that the thing? I'm frozen, waiting for my mom to pick up. The ringing of my phone gets cut short. No service. As the breathing gets heavier, I let my eyes wander to my window. It's the deer-like thing. I'm unable to see it's head but it's apparent that it's still standing eerily like a person. I now notice how it's limbs are unnaturally bent. They stick in strange directions, as if it really was hit by a car. I start to notice this weird smell. It doesn't smell like burnt rubber or anything my car could produce. It must be very strong if it's coming from the creature through my glass window. I start to get extremely nauseous. The more I breathe it in, the closer the rising vomit is getting to my throat. It's like the bad parts of the forest. It smells like the feeling when you're hiking in the deep woods and see something you know you probably shouldn't have come across. It almost smells like.. Like rotting flesh. I softly whimper. I can't get out a scream or a cry. This side road I'm on isn't super well traveled so I'm completely alone. I'm absolutely terrified. What is it? Why is it here? What's wrong with it? I turn the keys in my car, hopelessly trying to escape. I try and try. Hearing the gasping breaths of the creature horrifies me. It's breath slightly fogs up the top of my window. From the corner of my eye, I see the moisture creeping down the glass with every deep exhale. I feel it looking down at me; just watching me as I struggle to leave. I try my best to not vomit. This stupid car is no use.
"What do you want from me?" I whisper into the warm safety of my car. I hear loud rustling outside my car window. I turn to it and go immediately silent. This thing's face is beyond my powers to describe. It was evil. The eyes were black and the pupils were red. It flashed its teeth at me in a snarl. It's yellow teeth glistened in the pale moonlight. I soon realize this thing looks more like a human than deer, although a deer pelt lays protectively on its shoulder and back. This deer skin makes up most of the mass of this thing, it's misshapen body is so skinny and boney. The bad energy is all around me again. I can feel it with every second this monster is near me. It's so strong. It feels like this unusual feeling is screaming at me trying to warn me of the danger that stands only inches away from my car. But I can't listen. I am petrified. I am completely still.