Chapter 1 (The Beginning)

Piltover, where (Y/N) live as a powerless and is hated by the people. Why? You will know in the future. But today, it's just another day for (Y/N) where he just woke up and makes a coffee for himself and tries to survive in a world that is full of hatred towards the powerless.

(Y/N) POV

Father: What is the result honey?

Mom is just looking at the paper with a shocked expression, she then looks sad and disbelief at what she saw. Mom then whispered at dad.

Mom: Honey, the result comes out and....he is powerless...

Father: What?!?!! Are you sure? Did they somehow mess this up or something?!?!!

Mom: *sigh* No, I am sure this is the result...

Father: But, the chances of someone born as powerless is low. It's 0.69%!! How?!!

Mom: I-I don't know honey but, what are we gonna do? We can't just leave him...

Father: And we can't keep him bere too... If people around the neighbourhood know about this, it will a disaster...

Child (Y/N): Mom Dad, what is wrong?

Mom look at me and her smile just blooms as beautiful it is.

Mom: *smiles* nothing honey. Listen, go get ready because we are gonna go to the mall to buy some toys!!

Child (Y/N): YAY!!! TOYS!!

*Timeskip to the mall*

Mom: Okay darling, let's go buy some toys.

Child (Y/N): YAYY!! CAN I GET LEGOS?!?!!

Mom: Yes honey you can get them *smiles*

Child (Y/N): YAY!! LET'S GO, MOM!!

And there you go, running into the mall excited to get your hand on legos... But little did you know that the story of an Unwanted Child begins...

You and your parents arrived at the toys store and you are now lingering on the legos section, choosing which should you get.

Child (Y/N): Which one should I get Mom?

You said with enthusiasm for the legos.

Mom: You can get whatever you want okay? We can wait for you *smiles*

You look at your father's face and sadness written on his face. But you decide to ignore it and focus on your legos. Your mom looks at your father and nods at him, signalling that it is time.

Mom: *whispering* goodbye honey... *sob* we have to do this... *sob*

Father: *whispering* goodbye big boy... I don't want to do this but the world is cruel for you to live...*sob* you will survive without us *sob*

And just like that, your parents leave you behind while you are choosing your legos. After a couple of minutes, you have done choosing your legos and when you turn your back...you can't find your parents. You begin to panic and drop your legos, running around the store looking for your parents. You keep running and running and running but in the end...you fail...you fail to look for your parents. Begin to miss them and cry, hoping that this is not true...

Child (Y/N): Mom *sob* Dad *sob* where are you...*sob*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*SLAM*

(Y/N): For fuck sake man...

You slam your hands on the alarm and stretch your body. Fuck those dreams again... I keep remembering how my parents left me... I look at my phone which is not that expensive but still can be used.