Ch:4

So here I was in the car with none other than Harold styles, yeah his real real name is Harold but he hates it, he wants people to call him harry, although I love this name, "Harold".

We were going to the nearest mall from our school but I saw harry taking a sharp left instead of right. "Harold you know where were are going right? " I asked him.
I could genuinely see him cringing because of that name but I loved it and the face he made
everytime I called him that.
"Yeah Louis I know, I thought of taking to you to a different place first. " He said.
"You are definitely not trying to kidnap me, are you? " I said dramatically, placing my hand on my heart. He laughed, of course he did, harry always laughs so Heartfully at whatever joke I make. And I love it, because he doesn't fake those, he genuinely laughs with his dimple popping out everytime.
"Yeah Louis, I am taking you to a place far away and there I am going to keep you hostage then I will call your parents for money. Hahaha! " He laughed like a witch at the end. But my mind got stuck at the word "parents". All those things started rushing up to me, my father, his anger issues, he shouting on mum and me.
And I guess harry sensed it. I felt a huge hand on my thigh and when I looked up I met with a worried harry, looking right into my eyes. I knew this look and I was feeling so much guilt, I just wanted to tell harry all the things, why the name "lou" Made me cringe, why people mentioning my parents was a turn off, everything. But I know I can't, I can't tell this innocent human the horrors of society, I can't tell him what I have been through. I know even if I tell him, he will look at me with sympathy in those beautiful emerald eyes of his. I hate it when people show me sympathy and I am sure he will treat me like a broken vase but in reality I just want to be treated like a human that's it.
"I was just taking you to a place where I go everytime I get sad, I have two very good and understanding friends who listen to me but sometimes I just want to be alone , so I go there. And yes we will go to the mall afterwards but I just thought you would like that place." Harry spoke, and oh my god the sincerity and Hopefullness he had in that voice made my heart break, all I could think about was, how I was letting this boy down and how I was breaking his heart and suddenly I was thinking why did I became friends with this angel, he is so good and deserves someone better, someone who isn't broken.
"Oh no harry, it's not something you did, remember I told you this was my resting face and I am glad u are taking me to some places because to be very honest I didn't wanted to go to shopping" This was the only excuse I was able to come up with. Harry just smiled at me and the rest of the drive was in silence.
*****
"Louis, Louis wake up, we are here. " I opened my eyes and saw harry, grinning at me. Shit I slept, I felt so embarrassing because I sleep with my mouth open and I snore sometimes too, and how could I sleep. This person was already doing a favour to me and I slept while he was driving just for me. I felt horrible.
"No it's fine babe, don't think about it, you looked beautiful in sleep." Harry said. And I swear to God, what in the harry Potter world was this, was he able to read my mind.
"Harold, I knew that you went to hogwarts, you can read my mind, I know you do" I dramatically said but then I realized, shit, why the hell would I even tell him that I was thinking that and he called me beautiful and baby. I felt myself blushing.
"Yeah my grandfather was Voldemort's son" Harry said waving his hands in the sky dramatically. We both just laughed and the fact he liked harry Potter, made me proud. I don't know why but when I make friends and they already like harry Potter, I just get more connected to them.
"So are you gonna come out of the car or I have to pick you out by myself" Harry said. And before I could answer, I was in the air. Oh my god he lift me up like I was a feather. I felt ashamed because I knew I was a bit fat.
When he put me down, I saw around me, we were near a beautiful lake and it was so beautiful. It automatically felt like home, and the cherry on the cake was that the sun was about to set and the place looked more magical.
"I love it here, and I promised to myself that when I grow up and have enough money, I will buy a house here, just me and my soulmate." I could see the same magic in Harry's eyes while he was speaking. And he looked so happy talking about his dreams connected with this place.
"Ooh, so we are a dreamer hmm" I said playfully.
Harry just smiled and asked me to follow him.
There was a beautiful bench somewhere near the lake. So we sat there. Looking at the sky and the view we had in front of us.
It was nice, we didn't talked much for about 10 minutes but the silence, it was peaceful. This was the first time I sat with someone so quietly without thinking what the person will think.
I don't like to talk much anymore, I just want to stay zipped.
After 10 minutes I broke the silence
"It's my father, he is so toxic and he has anger issues, and he always take it out on my mum and me. I just hate it, the look on my mum's face everytime he screams at her, it's like seeing her heart shatter to so many pieces." I finally spoke my heart out and I can feel the tear burning in my eyes. I glanced at harry and I knew he would give me that sympathetic look and I will loose it all and leave.
But he said something I never imagined he would.
"It's fine, yeah it totally is. No not that your father is a bad person but the fact that you are going through this and I get it why you don't want people to know this, because if you tell something like this to anyone, they will just show pity and give you sympathetic looks everytime you will meet them. They will make you remember that your life is not normal. So yeah it's fine Louis that you were a bit hesitated to tell me about this, I understand."
This, this broke me. I was able to feel the tears strolling down my cheeks. I was fighting so hard not to cry but after this small speech harry gave, I lost, I was thinking how this angel knows so much what I am thinking. If he knows the feeling then it's for sure he went through some horrible things too. But he is so pure to face any bad horrors. I just felt the need to protect this angel.
"Harry, how do you-" That was the only thing I was able to spill out of my mouth, the very next moment I found myself sobbing.
"Know all this, well I will tell you a story how I found this beauty" He pointed to the view in front of us.
I just nodded.
"This is the story when I was an 8 year old kid.
It was my birthday, and I was just so happy, my whole day was so good, mum made me cookies of different shapes and flavours, gemma my sister, gave me a beautiful painting she drew.
The morning was the best morning I ever had, till now. But when I came back from school, I saw the whole place upside down. It was like a mini tornado destroyed my house. And there was my mum lying down, she was probably fainted, I was horrified. But I was struck more when I saw gemma, my beautiful sister all beaten up in the corner, crying so badly.
I rushed to her and asked her what happened but of course what will you explain to an eight year old. So she just hugged me and I hugged her back. From there I saw mom, she was lying down with a large wound on her head. Thanks to the 8 year old me, I called the police.
After that half of the things went in so quick that I don't even know what happened.
My mom was in hospital, my sister was in hospital and my dear dad was somewhere drunk. And after some time I heard the police talking to nurse about our "case". My dad, he struck my mom and gemma. He pushed my mom into a wall and there she got the hit on her face and then he started beating gemma.
I don't remember the reason why he did that. But I felt so bad, I thought that if I stayed at home instead of going to school maybe I would have been the one getting hurt not my sister.
And I just took all the guilt that this all happened because of me.
So I ran, I ran as fast as I could, I didn't knew where I was going and how far I was from my house, I just ran. And then I found this place.
And I just felt a connection with it the moment I saw it. "
I could see tears in his eyes too. And I was just as much as hurt for him. Why did he went through this. I deserve what I am going through but he doesn't. I couldn't help myself and I hugged him, with all I had in myself. Hoping that my hug would take away this boy's all problems.
"What happened after that? " I asked him. Looking up to meet his eyes.
"Well we will talk about it later, we are getting late. Let's go to the mall to eat something, no shopping. " He chuckled at the last words.
I wanted to ask him but I thought it is better not to. Because the environment was getting all sad and emotional.
"Let's race till the car and the one who wins will give the treat." I said with a wide grin on my face.
"What are u, Are 12 year old? Harry laughed but stood up.
"Oh c'mon harold, or I should say harold uncle." I laughed and he just grinned widely and took his position. But me being me I just pushed him and ran, well I know the ways a person can win.
"CHEATER" Harry yelped. I just laughed and sat inside the car.
"Oh c'mon curly don't act like at 12 year old. " I mimicked him.
And he just pouted and we drove to the mall but this time all happy and singing and dancing.
Maybe its okay to be friends with him, maybe I can be more than that with him, I felt like I finally founded someone who understands but, but but but victor.... How can I forget, we are in a relationship and I don't wanna break his heart. I don't know what future holds for me and Harry.

Okay yay guys, I finally upload after a week. I am so sorry for delaying it but the exams took the best of me😩. But I will try to post the next chapters fast. Please ignore the grammer mistakes, English is not my main language.
I love you all and I hope whatever you are going through will get over.
                              ~C