Niall the Sugar Daddy

(3/3)

The next morning I woke up in my bed a bit desorienated. I felt sad and lost. I should had stayed the night at Niall's, but it didn't feel right. I had a look at my phone and I had at least ten text mssages, missing calls and voice mails from Niall. It was already 11am and I was just waking up as it was my day off. Most of his messages asked where I was and why I wasn't answering the phone. Then I heard his voice mail. It said "hi mate, where the fuck are you!! ... they are trying to deliver something to you but they can't find you at your address. Call me NOW!!"

Shit. Niall didn't know that I had moved out of my flat last month. I had broken up with my husband after my holiday with Niall in Cornwall and I moved out, but to be honest, I didn't really want to talk about it with him as I didn't want him to think that I had done it for him. I mean, I am quite realistic and Even though in a fantasy world I would love to have a proper relationship with Niall, I would never expect it in the real world. And also, for some reason I sometimes thought that Niall liked to hang out with me 'because I was married', and maybe that made him feel less pressure, or maybe it turned him on. But now I was going to have to tell him something.

I phoned him and he sounded kind of angry. I asked what was this thing about the delivery, that if he wanted to give me his smelly shoes I could get them next time I saw him, but it wasn't that. Niall had bought me a bloody new car and had sent it to my old address. Now it was parked somewhere and the key was in the post office.

"What the fuck do you mean Niall... you didn't just bought me a car!!! Why did you do that" I said... "because you need it... and I can!!... it's nothing, just a gift mate..." "Niall, you can't do these things... it's not OK" I said and he went into an argument. Trying to tell me why it was OK and why I was being childish and ungrateful and a fucking bitch. "I dont need you to buy me a car Niall, sorry but I can't accept it" I said to him and he just hung up the phone.

I felt so bad. It was a weird feeling. I honestly didn't know what to do. I got up, ate something and then went back to bed. Around four hours later, I received another text from Niall saying "where the fuck do you live now, I need your address... NOW". But I didn't reply... who the fuck did he think he was, FFS. Then the phone started ringing, and I got three missed calls and voice mails saying in a very aggressive tone "answer the fucking phone". He sounded so angry that actually turned me on. Then, he sent another text saying "I'm outside your old flat... text me or I'll ask your husband where you live now". I didn't think Niall would dare to do it, but just in case I texted my address. In 15 minutes he was knoking on my door.

I only had time to take a quick shower and before he arrived and was still getting dressed. He got into my flat without saying anything, sat on my desk chair manspreading, and looking very serious he asked me "do you or don't you need to buy a car?" I rolled my eyes and walked to the other end of the corridor. "Well, do you?... or you were actually making that shit up yesterday?" He added. "Yes", I said a bit exasperated, but I told him that I was able to look after myself, and after a couple of minutes of silence he said "Is really that bad that I want to share what I have with the people I lov..., like?" (He corrected himself).

I felt so embarrased. I didn't really know what to do or say. I walked away to the kitchen and put the kettle on. Niall followed me... he picked a mug and put a tea bag in it... then he just stayed there looking at me with a sad expression on his face. "Look Niall" I said... "it's not that... but it's too much. I'd never be able to repay you and I don't want things to become weird because of this.... I mean, things are already weird, don't you think?". Niall walked towards me and grabbed my face. "NO!!, I don't think. You're my mate"... he said. "It's a gift... you don't have to repay me... and no, things wont get weird... it's just a car... why don't you come and see it at least... I thought you'd love it" he continued, and as I couldn't really say anthing, he gave me a kiss and a hug.