─ ੦੦੨

"THAT'S NOT VERY HEROIC NOW, IS IT?"

IN WHICH a group of delinquents are given a chance to redeem themselves by a famous vigilante from Germany.

PLOT

An MHA applyfic. Unsure on whether or not I'll actually publish it, but I'm placing it here just in case.

Basically, a German vigilante, or in short a reformed villain, is sent to teach a couple of delinquents from the various hero schools, since the children can't seem to get their act together. The heroes believe that perhaps the vigilante could make them see things through a different light, so everyday the children are each sent to a different school to learn what it truly takes to be a hero.

They're also sent on certain missions: dangerous ones that are usually reserved for the pro-hero teachers of each school. The missions tend to vary but the most known one are the crimes the students are led to believe they're committing.

Whether or not they clean up their act is up to them.

TEASER

"So you want me, a vigilante, an anti-hero who has shown remorse for no one in the past, present nor future, to babysit-"

"Teach," the man interrupted.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. "You want me to teach a bunch of brats, who clearly has no interest in the hero business." She scoffed, crossing her legs, clearly unamused by the red tint on the man's features. He needed to stop staring at her thighs, that's what. "Why?"

"Because," the number one hero of Japan sighed. "They deserve a second chance. We gave you one, did we not?"

Aveline Alinsky frowned. She hated the fact that the pros tended to use the very fact that she was a changed leaf to guilt trip her into doing one of their nasty errands. It wasn't fair, especially since she could very well do as she pleased and return to a life of crime.

But seeing her friend, one of the few people who truly care for who she was as a person, her hero, caused her to sigh.

"Fine," she muttered. "I'll go with you. I make no promises though: if the kids end up being little shits it's not my problem."

"Thank you my dear."

"Yeah, whatever."