─ ੦੦੫

"I DON'T NEED A QUIRK TO KNOW I CAN KICK YOUR ASS, FUCKBOY."

IN WHICH a group of students with quirks that are considered useless in the quirk system form a team in order to protect the U.A students.

PLOT

Once again, an MHA applyfic. I can't understand why, but majority of the time I've been getting ideas MHA wise and I don't know how to make them stop.

Basically, we all know how quirks work. You can be born with a quirk that makes you a god, like Todoroki, or you can be born with a quirk that makes you a literal cactus. Those who are lucky are sent to train under the hero schools to become future heroes. Some choose to become villains and become a menace to society. Either way, the stronger your quirk, the more important you are to society.

We always hear the stories of the important, the strong and powerful. But what about the weaker ones? The ones whose quirk turns them into cacti or give them longer legs? What about the kids who'd love to be a hero as well, but can't because they don't fit into the society's standards?

What if. . . 

TEASER

"What's your quirk kid?"

"Ah, what?" She frowned, looking left and right before pointing at herself. "Me?"

The strange, dark man nodded. That was a rather disturbing question from a stranger, but seeing as there wasn't much she had to do, she obliged.

"Pastels," she replied. "That's my quirk. You happy now?"

The man nodded, and just like that he was gone.

Weird. But then again so was everything else in this god forsaken world.

"Guess I'll go now," she said to no one in particular. "Goodbye."