Introduction

Hey there!

I want to say that this book is NOT mine, it was made by creamcoffeelou and delsicle via Ao3. Many people find it hard to use Ao3, a.k.a like me and my friend, so, I decided to post it over here on Wattpad.

Check out the author's work if you use Ao3!

Also, if you have any books you want me to put on here for you. Let me now :)

Author's work starts from here:

Summary:

It was August when everything changed.

By October, the leaves changed, and so did Louis' heart.

OR: An enemies to lovers dystopian au where Harry is an elite alpha and Louis is a rebel omega with too much to fight for. Every move made is monitored, and a fertile omega's purpose in life is one thing: to give children to their alpha.

Notes: 

As some of you may know, this work has been in progress for more than two years now. We'll spare you the sappy notes for the end notes, but we wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone who's supported us through this. Thank you to everyone who's cheered us on, listened to our wild ideas, and to everyone reading this right now.

This fic is more than a fic, it's something both of us will hold close to our hearts for a very long time and we are so, so happy to finally get to share it with you all.