Truth's Silk

|Part 1: The Sick |
|________________|

You grabbed your bag and set it on the bed you were gonna sleep on, then you tossed your purple body onto the bed and a cloud of dust went into the air. "Well that's comforting."

When was the last time someone slept in here? A century? Elely did the same thing, except she catapulted herself onto her bed and was tossed into the air a couple times from the springs. "This thing is so bouncy! Look at me Mama!"

"I see sweetie, just don't try to break it." Then her perfect nose smelt something, something like- "Oh, looks like I gotta change you again." She said to her baby.

The purple girl Iop stopped bouncing, disappointed that her mother didn't say anything more to her. Then she crossed her arms with a huff. Something has been buggimg you for a while, since that queen started calling you and your friends by a bunch of nicknames. You sat up from the dusty bed and asked the thic sadidan, "Hey Amalia, why did Queen Taranlula call you a princess?"

Fionda looked up from sorting her things, curious about that too. "I um," the woman glanced at your caretaker for some reason and said, "My Dad used to call me princess, maybe she sensed that. Though its a little weird if you ask me."

Evangelyne set her baby boy down and lift his legs up to take the diaper off. "I know, did you hear what she called me? 'His current child-bearer.' If she says something like that again, I'll rip one of her legs off."

"I'm not far behind you," Fionda agreed. "I don't like the interest she has in Y/n. So let's try to keep our distance for now. And Y/n?"

"Yes?"

The brown eyed cra pulled out a towel from her bag and told you, "I want you to go take a shower, you haven't washed yourself in almost a week and you smell almost as bad as the baby's diaper."

Said object was now tied up with Eva throwing it away, and Pin had a new diaper on. He cooed and let out an adorable laugh, "Gahehe."

Just to be sure, you smelt your arm and nearly gagged. She wasn't wrong, and your hair felt kinda greasy. It's been a busy week for you, considering the current events. There were still a bunch of unanswered questions, you being actually 10,000 years old give or take, and turns out (when you compared your powers with Yugo's) there was something wrong with your portals. Like something really wrong, but you couldn't figure out why.

"Yeah alright, can someone hand me the shampoo and conditioner?"

Fionda tossed them and a towel into the air, and you created a portal underneath them, but then it disappeared without warning and showed up a few feet away from you. "Eh, close enough." You shrugged.

You stood up and picked them off the floor with a sigh. That was just another reminder of it, and it didn't really help. "Okay, I'm heading into the bathroom!" You announced. "Nobody go in there till I'm out."

"We're all girls Y/n," Amalia pointed out with her big brown eyes rolling. "So don't worry about it."

You stared at her with a 'really' look. "... Yeah, but I'm not used to bathing with people in the same room so... yeah." That and you had a feeling that their bodies would put you yours to shame, so really it was so you could feel better about yourself. And your body was purple, it would've looked a bit funky. You walked to the door and sang, "I'll be out in an hour!"

"An hour?!" Elely and Amalia repeated.

"That's outrageous!"

"I like my showers hot and long, we're not paying for the water bill of this place, so I'm taking advantage of this while I can." Then you closed it right behind you with a click.