The Interview

Art by: StarBerry_Shortcake

*literally sobbing at how amazing this is*

Sorry if this chapter seems like shit or it isn't what you wanted or expected. I have been busy with college visitations and school work, but I promise to do better in the next one. 🙇‍♂️

|Part 2: We're Going For A Ride|
|_______________________________|

Hurry up hurry up hurry up!"

Immediately a pile of your racing clothes were shoved into your chest by Amalia. Thankfully the storage units weren't too far, but the walk back to the house was a different story. And she still hasn't told you how she planned on getting in without waking up Daenerys. "If you tell me to hurry one more time, I'm gonna start going slower."

"Damn Y/n, why did your brother have to pick a place so far from the damn harbor?!" She stuffs down her own coach clothes into a box, and shoves it away.

"Because we both can't swim, Amalia." You said, putting everything in your arms down.

The second the bike and everything was put up, quickly you stand, and run out of the little room to grab the garage door. When the ever so thorny woman was out too, you jump, and pull the metal sheet down with all your might. It won't budge, so you wiggle your body, and nothing happens. Rolling her eyes, your partner in crime holds your ankle and yanks you down, along with the door. "Now come on! We can make it if we run!"

"H-hey wait for me!" Your legs pump harder to catch up to her as the both of you ran through the storage facility. The bike would've been a lot faster.  "Why couldn't I just drive us there?"

"Because," a few pants went through her mouth. "I snuck some ear muffs on Yugo before we left, they're pretty good but... *pant pant*... they can't cancel out a motor engine, so we have to run!"

The lights from the giant entrance sign of the place illuminated above you briefly, running right into the empty cobbled stone streets of Bonta. The both of you dart in the complete opposite street of where you came in from, which happened to be more up hill cause Habhaï probably thought the higher the better in case of a tsunami, but this was a Damn really moment. Echoes of vehicles vanished into the night in the background.

You and Amalia are gonna be out of energy soon if this keeps up, and time wasn't on your side tonight. Skidding to a halt, she stops a few feet ahead of you, staring at you in confusion. "What? What is it?"

"We can't make it there on foot, we're going up hill running as fast as we can, we're just gonna waste energy. How about I portal us there?" You suggest.