28 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

"GET OUT"

His cold harsh word-break my heart I know it's my fault to hide the truth. I should tell him the truth when I saw them together but I can't let him that his brother making out with his girlfriend.

"Let me explain myself" he turns his body and I saw his bloodshot eyes "don't bother it" his husky voice broke. I don't understand him if there's nothing serious between them why is he so upset?

I close the distance between us I wrapped my arms around his waist and take a long breath "Please let me explain, my intention was not to hurt you" his hands grabbed my shoulder and maintain distance between us. I stare at his green eyes he looks so devastated.

We both seats on the couch turn my body close to him and he stares at me "Yes I know about them but can't let you see what I saw" he narrows his eyes "I saw them making out and I was shocked to see them but suddenly you coming to Kai office and I started to panicked I know you both are not serious but you can't see your brother to making out with your girlfriend."

I saw his vine getting popping out. He looks so angry I don't know how I'm going to calm him he turns his gaze away from me. I don't know what's running in my mind I get up from my seat and land on his lap and straddle my leg around him and grab his face with my tiny palm.

"Austin I don't want you to see what I see I know it will break your heart that's why I make excuses that day I twisted my ankles" his eyes got widen when I spill my terrible lie.

"You faked your injury" he almost screams then I realized that this information was not necessary but my big mouth spilled everything.

"Umm I'm sorry I know my lie was terrible but I save you to see the horrible scenario" he chuckles at my childish behavior.

I drop my hand on his shoulder "So you forgive me?" I pouted and he laughs lightly I know deep down he knows that it was not my fault but I felt guilty not to tell him.

"Only one condition" I interrupt him immediately "I agree with your all conditions sir" I give him a wide smile.

Austin hummed and I forgot that I was still on his lap so get up but he grabbed my hips and order me to stay where I was. "Ms. Flores you agree to my condition without knowing what I want from you," he said in a seductive voice.

I started to feel nervous and I curse myself, In excitement, I agree with his condition without knowing. I should change the subject.

"Can I ask you something" he hummed and pull me by my waist and destroy our distance our chests collided with each other.

"You said that nothing is serious between you guys then why is this shit affecting you so much" he throws his head back and rubs his face with his palm and again stares at me and put his hand on my waist so we can stay closer I put my hands on his shoulder.

"If she with any random guy it won't affect me but my brother he is another story" I stare at him he looks more upset "You won't believe but I don't want to be there in the office or around a bunch of shit paper" he takes a long breath.

"My parents always compared me with kai and he always gets what he wants he is a perfect man but we don't share brotherhood bonding he always snatches whatever I love. actually, it's not his fault I started first I hurt him in the first place I knew that time I was wrong but my ego UGH!!! Just know that we have a disgusting past and I don't want history to repeat" his hand gets tighter around my hands.

"When I found out about them, Valeria said to me that I was always optional and people use me I was nothing without my family name" he huffed and stare at me. Now I hate her more how can she talks so horrible things to him?

"When she said that you know everything and still didn't tell me because you think I'm using material and soon you will end up with Kai" his word boiled my blood. "WHAT THE FUCK how dare she put so disgusting allegation on me" I screamed "And you believe what she said" I give him a death glance.

"Do you think I believe" he narrows his eyes "When I said I trust you I mean it, the things are she twisted her word so I want to confirm the truth" Relief washed over me that he trusts me.

"If you clear you're all doubt so let me go" his grips get tighter and he dug his head into my crook neck and inhaled.

"I think you forget something" I push him a little so I can see his face "What?" I narrow my eyes.

Austin smiled devilishly "My one condition" I feel so nervous "Umm what's your condition," I asked softly. He grabs my back neck and pulls my face closer to his face our lips almost touching.

"Stay with me."

Hope you like this chapter,
Please vote and comment.

Till then adios mi amor <3.