31 Chapter

Austin P.O.V

Life gives you so many surprises but in my case, everything is the opposite. Valerie and I have nothing serious but we share common things it's not like I never enjoyed her company but sometimes she does overflow but she shows me her real shade. I thought she is my friend and at least understand me but she chose kai over me actually her betrayal doesn't hurt but her word shattered my trust.

Sebrina is a different story we don't have anything in common but still, we share emotions she believes in everything around her. Last night is devastating for me Valeria leave and choose Kai and shattered my trust but sebrina tried to collect the pieces of my trust. She gives herself to me and that's the best thing that ever happened to me.

She chooses me over everything and I know she has some feelings for me so do I but I want to confirm first. After our night we haven't talked and I want to know that did she regret whatever happens last night.

When we reached her home she make a quick excuse and runs to her room and here I'm standing with her brother.

"So how's your school going?" I asked politely. Polo gives me a confused look "So you came here to ask me how's my school umm well it's pretty awful" he gives me a flat smile.

Then he huffed and rolled his eyes "Austin I won't bite people so chill and I trust you more than ander" he scoffed and we both saddle on the couch.

"Why do you hate ander so much" I want to know what he did that polo hates him so much but one thing is common in us that we don't like ander.

"He is a coward he leaves her when she needed the most. He never showed up and because of him she never trusts in relation she shut all emotion and starts to live like a zombie" his fist got tight.

Now I hate him more but I don't get it that if he hurt her that much then why did she become a friend again? Does sebrina still have a feeling for him and is she just using me to forget his ex? No no, she's not like others I shouldn't think like that.

Polo notices me "You okay?" I turn my attention to him and just nodded "You said when she needed the most he left her what do you mean by that" I asked him.

His body feels tense and scoffed "When he broke up with her she isolated herself and started behaving differently and after a while, our parents had an accident" he take a long breath "She was expecting that ander come and comfort her but he never comes" he said in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry I didn't know about your parent's accident" he just nodded "She is a very private person she will never share her pain and sorrow" he sounds so upset I know he loves her and cannot see her sister like that.

Then suddenly he changed the topic "I hope she invited you to my birthday and graduation party" my gaze turned into confusion but sebrina come to us and place coffee for all of us.

"No, she didn't invite me" I give her a death glance she seats opposite way "I was about to but I forgot" she refused my glance.

Polo turns his attention to me "Don't worry I invite you so please austin come to my big party" she rolls her eyes at us and sips her coffee. Then she informed polo "Oh forget to tell you that I invited ander."

"WHAT!!!" polo and I shouted at the same time.

"You invited that bastard" I didn't let polo complete I question her "You invite ander but you forget to invite me" I give her a death glance.

Sebrina shift her body "Calm down boys he helps me a lot and he always attends your party so I thought" polo beat her "Seb it's not ritual and please don't bother your brain to think" I interrupt them again "Why did you forget me" maybe I sound like a stubborn kid but it hurt that she invited him first.

She gives me a boring look "Austin it's just an invitation and polo invite you" I huffed "Polo stop behaving like a child and I already warn ander so chill" he doesn't look satisfied by her answer but he nodded.

"Let's go we are already late" she commands me and I love her bossy way we all leave the house and I offered a ride to polo but he declined so I and sebrina went to the office.

"Austin I'm warning you if you try to play ignore game I will smash your face" she gives me a threatening look and chuckles at her because she looks scary but cute too but I'm still mad at her.

"Okay but I'm still mad at you" she huffed and throw her head back "Stay mad I don't care" she give me a taunt and crossed her arms against her chest.

The whole ride she didn't bother to talk to me and it make me madder.

I stop the car in the parking lot, and still, she looks somewhere else.

"Seriously, now you ignoring me" she huffed and turned her body to me "Oh so you talking to me" she pointed her finger at herself.

I narrow my gaze and grab her hand and pull her body to me she falls to my lap her eyes got widen.

"Austin what are you doing," she mumbles and I squash her ass lightly she bites her lips.

"Don't forget this is my building and I can do whatever I want to do and don't worry no one can see us" I whispered seductively.

She senses my desire for her I just can't get enough. She's like a drug to me and I needed every inch of her.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please vote and comment.

<3.