Ink It Up with me

Hello! Welcome to my first book on the little orange app.

As I explained in the summary, that I'm not so sure if you read, this is a book of peoms done with the prompt list for Inktober 2021. It was supposed to be a collab project with one of my artists friends but I ended up doing it by myself, still I want to thank her for suggesting I do it and encouraging me even after she couldn't continue.

Most of these were first posted on my instagram account of the same name, @theyoungwritress , a few are new because I missed some days and others are longer or alternate versions of the ones posted to that account. So, if you want to see the other poems you can go check my instagram if you have it, if not, we'l just stay on the lil orange app together. (I wouldn't but you know, to each their own.)

So to get on with the book, here is the prompt list for Inktober 2021, each day will be the name of the chapter so you won't have to come back here for a reminder.

One last thing, please don't repost any of these poems anywhere else or without my permission. They are all my personal work and if anything resembles something already on the internet before October 2021, it is complete coincidence - if you do come across anything like that, please message me. It's my first time seriously posting my work online and I know it probably won't be a completely positive experience but I'm asking that you respect my creative rights.

Now all that is covered, onward with the text! May the enjoyment come to you like a tsunami to a shore. See you at the end 🤗