The Adventures Guild...

{Third Person}

...
The day was overcast, the sun barely visible. After that horrendous storm from Mondstadt, it wasn't unexpected. The storm even reached Liyue, the wind current so high, not even Beidou could sail the seas...

Zhongli trusted his old friend Barbatos had gotten it under control, he trusted him, even if the last time they had met Barbatos was drunk, he still was trustworthy. As Zhongli looked into the horizon, he saw the distant tornados and fire, nothing new. It wasn't anything frightening, of course. Seeing cities built and demolished, the death of many, and of course, the joy in the towns after it was all over. Nothing was new. It was all the same now... Zhongli missed seeing the other Archons, all in peace. It wasn't like him...but he couldn't say he didn't miss them.

The walk to the Adventures Guild wasn't a long one, more of a lonely one. He was able to form a contact with Katheryne...He would get mora, and nothing else, and she would get his service. It was a good way to pass time in-between the jobs Hu-Tao gave him, and to make extra mora. His financial situation wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best. And being the Lord of Contacts...when someone reaches out...how could he say no? They always had a contract to go over, always reading the fine print. He wasn't one to turn down someone with wisdom of contracts, or wisdom at all for that matter. He was hard to please, not due to the fact he used to be a god, but because he didn't want anyone to be stuck in the situation he was in.
...

As he reached the Guild, he saw a person...
He stared for much more than a minute. Their (h/c) hair...their face expression...it seemed almost unnatural. Unreal was the better term. They had been talking to Katheryne, claiming their rewards for some type of commission, most likely like his. They seemed to have visible injuries...nothing that couldn't be healed...but it angered him. 'How could someone...something hurt them...' He thought. His thoughts raced, not even knowing this person, one glance at them flipped a switch in him. As he gazed from afar, he saw them leave the booth, with some mora and another type of currency? Seemed to have a blue hue...it didn't matter. He watched as they left to go somewhere, perhaps for more commisions. They seemed...interesting...and he could see the sadness in their eyes as they counted their rewards...he would make sure that didn't happen again. As he left the shadow he had been hiding in, he walked to Katheryne.
...
{Zhongli's P.O.V}

"Who was that?"

No answer.
I ask again

"Who was that?"
.
"Sir, I cannot disclose that information."
.
"Why not?"
.
"They are just here for a day, they normally reside in Mondstadt."
.
"Oh."
"Well, I completed my commisions..but I would like to work something out."
.
"Like what Mr. Zhongli?"
.
"Could I perhaps give a portions of my earnings...to the person here before me? The mondstadt resident."
.
.
.