Flowers...

(TW!!! MENTIONS OF STALKING AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION MY FRIENDS!!!)

{Zhongli's P.O.V}

...
The ice cold man stared at him...
The smirk on his face was enough to know he wasn't an ally to Zhongli, but a threat.
As Zhongli stared at the man, he started to back off.
He hated the fact that this stranger had taken over his heart, someone he hadn't even talked to. But he knew, that the small sacrifice from his pockets would be worth it. As he walked away, a small chuckle left his lips. (Y/N)...the name the man had screamed. A beautiful name....fit them perfectly. As he pulled out his watch, the time had passed too fast. Hu Tao had asked him to talk to that client...he knew their name, but couldn't seem to remember. As he walked to the Funeral Parlor, the smell of the sea and the silk flowers driften in the air. At that time, he had an idea. Flowers. Mortals loved those...correct? As he sighed, he remembered the fact he wasn't Rex Lapis or Morax anymore....just Zhongli. It didn't hurt in any way...but as a god he could please them so much better. All the mora they wanted...guaranteed protection...Liyue at their knees. Together. He shook his head...why would he even think of such a thing? He knew he had no control over Liyue anymore, it was the mortals now, he had given his role as the Lord of Geo up. But..
.
For them?
.
Maybe...it was worth it to be a god again.
.
To be morax again.
.
Teyvat at their KNEES.
.
All. For. Them.

...

....

.....
He remembered then...
The flowers...
He thought of them, that fog in his mind. He looked around, no flowers in sight but the Silk Flowers.
Too boring, they probably saw them everyday...
...
..
.
As he walked out of the Funeral Parlor, a smirk glazed his lips. He had told Hu Tao he needed to go somewhere for the weekend.
Well...
He wasn't necessarily lying per say...
.
..
...
The landscapes of Liyue were hard to navigate, but no issue for him. He threw the spears that created this land...He created all of this, by himself.
As he reached the top of the mountain, the glow of his State lit.
He couldn't deny that he didn't enjoy people coming to his statues to heal themselves, it made him feel better after he left his position as a god.
They still relied on him to heal them, even if there was no point worshipping dead gods. He kneeled as he looked up at the slowly approaching Celestia in the sky. He didn't regret his faked death. He just knew he may do something unforgivable one day. And he knew why he would eventually.
..
As he plucked the Qingxin, he thought of his next move. Perhaps Glaze Lillies? Violet Grass was a definite on his list as well though. As he stared at the flower. He smiled. He hoped they would appreciate the bundle, he had decided the flowers that grew here after all.
His fellow Archon, The God of Wisdom, the ruler of Sumeru. Dendro was their specially, and they did not lack in that area. The colors they had chosen, matched his landscape perfectly. He couldn't deny his fellow Archon's help, but he did choose the plants... As he shook his head, his hair covered his eyes. A small smile danced across his face, remembering Barbatos. An...interesting fellow, using his power for pure tricks. As Zhongli stood to look upon his land, he smirked. It wasn't a humongous feat to make such structures..but to the mere mortals of Teyvat, it was something they couldn't understand.
...
Finally, I got all the Violet Grass and Glaze Lillies I could find...
The Lord of Geo told himself. It was no easy job, but it was worth it. As he stared at the bouquet, he tied it in a golden ribbon...perfect. It didn't mean much, but it was his color...even if that (Y/N) didn't notice...it signified much more. As he walked to the house of his future...hm. He didn't know what to call them...dear? Love? Just...(Y/N)
It didn't matter.
He walked to the door, he could tell it was just simply a cabin, nothing too extravagant, but at least he didn't have to worry about an unknown person receiving his gift. As he lay down the flowers, along with the small note that addressed it to his (Y/N), he gazed into the window. A sleeping (Y/N). No
No.
He wouldn't invade their privacy.
He knew with all the intrusive thoughts that had been racing through his head.
He was fucked up.
But not that fucked up.
He knew he couldn't pray to anyone for forgiveness.
But.
That just meant...
He didn't have to worry about divine judgment.
The worst that could happen was some mortal authorities finding out. But he would make sure that wouldn't happen.
...
....
.....