Kaeya's Demise.

.. This was the day Zhongli had waited for. The day he could finally get his hands on the man in blue.

His screams of terror as Zhongli slowly tore pieces of his hair off his head were laughable. He was weak, and would never deserve you.

The woods around the two men muffled his cries and pleas for help. Kaeya wasn't so cocky now, huh? The cold quickly was catching up to Kaeya, his exposed body and loss of hair and blood causing Shivers to feel as if he was being shot by ice. Zhongli wanted him to pay. This wasn't enough. He wouldn't be making it out of this, no. Not in a way death or freedom had a chance. The gates of hell would open for them both soon enough, and Zhongli wanted to make it seem like eternal damnation was paradise for Kaeya.

Zhongli worked in the night. Slowly tearing hear out of Kaeya's scalp, waterboarding, hanging him. He tore of pieces of skin, before feeding them back to the man he hated. Zhongli degraded every bit of Kaeya being, whispering in his ear as he slowly used a sharp rock to puncture into his arm flesh. Oh no, this wasn't over. He kept hitting. And hitting. Blood was everywhere, but the rain washed it away without a second thought. It was down to the bone. And then he stopped. A laughter left the torturers throat, standing up and looking down at Kaeya. He then grabbed dirt and shoved it into the lesions on his arm. It burned. It wouldn't stop burning. The tears flowing matched the rythm of the rain. But he wasn't done. Oh no. Zhongli bent down, and started to cut Kaeya's tongue out. That would teach him. That would teach him to keep his mouth shut, not like he had a choice. Kaeya had nothing. No hair, barely any skin, no tongue. This was pure torture. And that was Zhongli's goal. Zhongli continued to rub dirt in Kaeya's lesions, using rocks and sticks to create even more and Kaeya tried to scream, but couldn't. The dirt soaked up the blood, while the rain washed it away.

Eventually it stopped. Kaeya had died. He couldn't endure, he could never live, it was in his fate. Zhongli left his body in the wilderness, heading hillichurls come up to it and start to ravage it, eating it like beasts of the night. Now he didn't have to worry. It would just be you and him. Forever.

A/N

Hey! I'm back. Sorry I am really not good at updating. I decided to drop a quick chapter, there will be more! Sorry if you weren't expecting something this gorey early on, but I Thought it fit. Any requests for next chapters?