want

From the corner of her eye, Pallavi watched Raghav as he took measured steps and stood firmly behind her. It would have been quite easy to see what he was doing by taking a quick look at their reflection in the mirror. She didn't do it however. Instead, she closed her eyes and paid close attention to the low buzz of energy that coursed through her veins. It was peculiar in nature. The anticipation of his fingertips brushing accidentally against her skin, made her curl her own fingers around the fabric of her cotton saree.

Raghav wasn't the kind of man to do anything accidentally. Though he had an easily justifiable reason for his touches, it seemed as if he did his very best to avoid making any contact with her. Pallavi didn't like this one bit.

She deliberately shifted her shoulder blades and moved an inch back. She smiled when she felt his cuticles press against her skin.

"Pallavi."

"Raghav." She opened her eyes and answered his reflection.

"Dori bandh ne do."

She slowly shook her head.

Lowering his hands, Raghav jutted his chin and stared pointedly at her. She felt the tautness of the long dori that was holding her choli together. All he had to do was yank it again and it would all come apart. Her heart beat excitedly at the thought.

Raghav, ripping the back of her blouse to expose all her flesh; him pulling her back so that she was pressed firmly against his hard chest...

She looked over her shoulder and glanced at the grey buttoned up vest he was wearing over his red shirt. Oh how she wished he wasn't. She would have loved the opportunity to see the fruits of his rigorous workouts.

"So what do you want?" He asked.

Pallavi turned around and stared at him.

What did she want? Why it was quite simple. She wanted him.

Glancing down, she quietly unbuttoned his vest and slid the palm of her hands up his chest to remove it. To do so, she had to take a step close to him and hug him loosely. Not that she minded. His woodsy cologne mixed with the warmth emanating from his body was an absolute treat to the senses.

Raghav raised a single eyebrow in response. The shiny glint in his eye and the hint of his mischievous smirk showed clear indications he was in the mood to have some fun.

Good. Pallavi wanted to have some fun too.

She draped the vest around the back of a chair and heard Raghav close the distance. He rested his hands along her shoulders and squeezed them. Pallavi loved it. Now, if only he could do it again, this time with a little more pressure.

Sweeping her long tresses over her shoulder, Raghav leaned down and trailed his lips along the side of her neck. They were fleeting brushes but the rough scratches of his beard joined in with the wet plumpness of his lips exhilarated her. Pallavi pressed her back against his chest and shifted her shoulder blades so that she could feel the solid mass.

Moaning, Raghav lifted the hem of her saree's pallu and slid it down her shoulder. She released a happy sigh as the entire length of it pooled onto the floor. Her body shivered when he placed a single kiss along her collarbone. Eyes closed, she relished the feel of his lips and the soft locks of his hair as she ran her hand softly through them.

He raised his head. She turned around and looped her arms around his neck.

Staring at his lips, she uttered three small words, "I want you."

Heads were tilted, and lips were met in a passionate kiss. His hands rubbed up and down her back, while hers tugged at his locks. Hugs and squeezes, nips and bites had become so frequent Pallavi hadn't even realized when Raghav had managed to undo her blouse and bra. It was only when he had slightly pulled himself away and tugged down at the articles of clothing that she had found out just how sly he could be.

Though it was what she had wanted, she also found it unfair that out of the two only she was half-naked. Wanting to make things even, she tore his shirt open. He glanced down to see the results of her aggressive behavior. A couple of the buttons were popped open and a part of his wrinkled shirt was still tucked into his dark blue jeans. When he lifted his eyes to meet hers, Pallavi saw a fire in them that didn't exist a few minutes before.

Her heart skipped a beat when he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forward. This time their lips crashed, it truly felt as if it was the Raghav Rao kissing her. The blazing fire that fueled his every action was imminent in the way he slid his tongue over and around hers.

Though Pallavi had been raised to never submit before anyone, she found herself not caring much about this fight for dominance. Given the way Raghav was making her body heat up, Pallavi was ready to surrender herself to him whenever, wherever and however he desired.

She gasped when Raghav lifted her and took a few steps towards the bed and threw her atop the mattress. Had it been anyone else, she would have shouted at them for their insolence. But it was Raghav who had carried her in his strong arms and it was only Raghav who could make her core clench and grow hot and wet from his powerful gaze.

Pulling the ends of his shirt out of his jeans, Raghav took it off, making sure to keep his eyes on her the whole time. He had been about to unbuckle his belt when Pallavi stopped him. He raised his eyebrows but Pallavi inserted her fingers into his jeans' waistband and pulled him forward. She swatted his hands away and worked on removing his belt herself.

Raghav took in a sharp breath and raked his hand through her hair. He clumped them all into one hand and held them together as a makeshift ponytail. Pallavi had an inkling of what was running through his mind and though she had never tried it herself, she found herself feeling highly excited for it.

The belt removed, she slowly undid the single metal button and unzipped him. The metal teeth pulled away and Pallavi rested her hand against the glory that was hidden within.

Raghav lifted her chin so that she faced him and asked, "You want me?"

Pallavi nodded. Tilting her head even further back, Raghav bent down to kiss her. It was just as passionate and hot as before. He gently led her back onto the mattress and Pallavi pulled him along.

With him on top of her and their naked torsos rubbing and sliding against each other, Pallavi had never felt more at peace and content than in that exact moment before. Everything about it screamed perfection.

Raghav with his brown skin that inflamed her own; Raghav with his toned muscles that held and squeezed her in just the right places; Raghav with his soft nibbles and long suckles that made sure to elicit the most exquisite moans out of her.

There wasn't a single thing that Pallavi would change about him or their sensuous moments.

She moaned and she groaned; she rocked and she rode. She sucked and she swallowed; she kissed and she sighed.

Bodies coated with sweat, they laid side by side and stared into each other's eyes. They might come down from their orgasmic highs, but Pallavi knew this desire that was brewing between them would never die out. If someone were to ask how she could be so sure, she wouldn't have an adequate response for them. All she could refer to was this strong pit in her stomach that made her feel anchored and relaxed every time she thought about Raghav. He absolutely was the rock to the storms that dared to upheave her life from time to time. With his unwavering support, Pallavi knew she needn't fear anything in life.

Pallavi turned to lie atop of him and cupping his face, she gently kissed him on the lips. Humming, he reached around her to pull up the duvet around them. While it provided a good amount of warmth, Pallavi found it paled in comparison to the heat Raghav's body exuded. With a happy smile, she snuggled closer to him. Her head rested on his chest, her arms were looped around his torso and her legs were tangled with his.

This was exactly what Pallavi wanted. Someone with whom she can laugh and cry, argue and joke, have insanely mind-blowing sex or fall into a deep slumber whilst being in their arms. No, just anyone wouldn't do. It had to be Raghav. Only he was capable of making her feel secure, comfortable and loved. Better yet, it was only from him that she ever wanted to feel these things.

Pallavi leaned forward to give him a final kiss for the night. Nuzzling her cheek against Raghav's chest, she let the rhythms of his heartbeat lull her to sleep.