Asahi

"Bye Val, see you tomorrow!" you yelled as you exited the coffee shop where you worked.

stepping out into the frigid December air, you were met with a harsh gust of wind as you pulled your trench coat closed. With a warm cup of hot chocolate in hand, you made your way down the street as you admired the fall scenery. You had just gotten off work and was headed to your favorite bookstore a few blocks away from your house.

The streets were relatively empty as you walked along, listening to the sound of snow crunching under your feet. You always loved this time of year, festive lights and decor lined the each store and filled the air with the most extravagant winter vibes.

You were nearing the quaint little shop when the sun had started to go down, signaling that night was soon to come.

Rounding the corner, you were greeted with the small sign in the door that read 'open', and with a smile on your face, you walked in. Immediately you were hit with the faint smell of pumpkin spice and ginger bread as the warmth of the cozy shop enveloped you completely.

You peered around the shop, seeing that it was empty, no one in sight which made you feel even better. It was nice to have the place to yourself, free to browse and read without any distractions, though going completely distraction-less would prove to be a bit of an issue.

Had you come here to check out a book you previously had your eye on when you last visited? Yes. Was that the only thing you came for? Not at all. The truth was, you had a bit of a crush on one of the guys who worked there, and by a bit of a crush, I mean you were one screw shy of asking for a lock of his hair. God his hair was beautiful.

His name was Asahi. He was a pretty tall, scruffy looking guy. With long hair you so desperately wanted to run your fingers through and a bread that would feel amazing against your smooth skin, you were completely obsessed with the guy.

It started out as a small acknowledgment that he was no doubt a total Adonis, but the more you stopped by and the more you got to know him, the more you seemed to like him.

You stepped further into the little establishment only to he met with his absence at the front desk. You felt a pang if disappointment in your chest when you didn't see him but shrugged it off, what can you really do?

You gathered your thoughts and pressed forward, heading towards the back of the store in search of the book you had previously seen on your last visit here.

Walking past the nonfiction and sci-fi sections, you headed straight towards the erotica section. It was a bit more isolated than the rest of the shop, for obvious reasons of discretion but you really didn't care who saw you there. You have needs and get horny just like everyone else, it just so happens that your preferred type of porn was literary, nothing wrong with that.
(Idc What anyone says, literary and auditory porn is way better than that other stuff. I said what I said😂)

As you neared the section, you heard a deep voice humming along to the soft jazz echoing through the shop. Intrigued, you edged forward, closing the distance between you and that sultry voice.

"Multi-talented I see. I didn't know you could sing." You said with a flirty smile as you appeared behind Asahi himself.

He turned to you with wide eyes as a small blush tinted his cheeks.

"Geez y/n don't scare me like that!" He whisper yelled as he dramatically held a hand over his chest.

"Sorry babe, just stopped by for a book. Any recommendations?" You said slyly as you looked down at the book he was holding.

With another blooming blush spreading across his cheeks, he snapped the book closed and placed it onto the shelf.

"What w-wait n-no I wasn't readin- I-I mean I was, no wait I was j-just restocking the shelves a-and just picked th-this one up to-" he stammered as he tried to explain himself.